MCI D4500CT Delivery Thread (CNG, Diesel & Hybrid-Electric)

Cait Sith

24 minutes ago, 553 Bridgeton said:

It’s a shame how this bus(21326) looks, dirt black rims. Same with 21301. Oil all over the white rear.

Oradell has a wash bay that needs to be replaced it isn’t great at washing buses i doubt they’re going to upgrade or replace it while on the topic has there been any movement on the site of the future garage 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With one inspection yesterday - 21348 - NJT now has all buses in hand with inspections. I reckon the 21340's will hit service soon. Still to hit the property: 21338, 21350-21359 and 21361-21367. Nothing has tracked in Pembina or Winnipeg since before Thanksgiving, so I don't know what's going on at MCI.

Just discovered yesterday that a bunch of the 21350's were inspected over the course of the last two weeks. We have confirmed all the VINs for 21350-21359. Also a bunch of the 21340's went into service on Monday. 21338 still MIA, as are most of the 21360's.

It seems that the trackers on the buses are now not being activated until after the buses have been inspected, which means there's no lookee-lookee at what's at the factory for the time being. Fortunately Justin Liu and Wayne Robinson are keeping an eye on what's coming in to Piscataway so their yeoman work is greatly appreciated.

21366 and 21367 inspected today. This leaves only 21338 to get inspected, wherever that bus may be.

We're still looking to match fleet numbers to VINs for Rockland Coaches' part of the 2021 order. These 44 buses (21198-21241) are still not registered to my knowledge, and will actually need reinspection since all their spec inspections have now lapsed.

7 minutes ago, davemackey said:

21366 and 21367 inspected today. This leaves only 21338 to get inspected, wherever that bus may be.

We're still looking to match fleet numbers to VINs for Rockland Coaches' part of the 2021 order. These 44 buses (21198-21241) are still not registered to my knowledge, and will actually need reinspection since all their spec inspections have now lapsed.

George @Gmansports will also need to confirm the VINs on 21364 and 21365. They are ...083120 and ...103589 but I don't know which is which. Thx....