MCI D4500CT Delivery Thread (CNG, Diesel & Hybrid-Electric)

Cait Sith

21 hours ago, davemackey said:

Suburban's plates go from AX-220J to AX-254J. I seem to think that the Suburban Transit buses (21242-21276) are being plated in fleet number order and the VINs are in order for those buses as well. Anyone have any word on what Rockland Coaches is (or isn't) doing with their buses?

Not sure about their 20000s and 21000s, but a few days ago I did see 19020 at Suburban Transit being fixed inside their building.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spot checked some of the most recent Rockland inspections on the 20000's. It appears from the mileage that these coaches haven't budged an inch. Right now those buses will need to be inspected again, as most of them expired on September 30.

On 10/7/2021 at 10:33 AM, Lawrence St said:

Whats 16406 and why is it tracking in winnipeg?

It is likely a 2022 bus. All of the Winnipeg buses for 2021 have been delivered (VINS ending 82882-82900). So far we've seen 16401-16402, 16404-16408 and 16411. Some of these are in Pembina now and ready to go to NJ. I think you may see some 22000's on the property before the 21000's (what's left to finish in Pembina) are done.

History will be made on OCT 21 2021 

2110-69BUS STOCK PROGRAM: PURCHASE OF EIGHT (8) ZERO-EMISSION BUSES – Authorization to enter into NJ TRANSIT Contract No. 20-058 with New Flyer of America for the purchase of eight Zero-Emission 40 foot Buses to be operated at the Newton Avenue Bus garage, including spare parts, at a cost not to exceed $9,429,947, plus five percent for contingencies, subject to the availability of funds.

We now know it will be the NFI Xcelsior CHARGE NG 40 foot all electric. Production could start as early as Jan 2022 once the board approves the above measure

1 hour ago, Gmansports said:

I have the honor to put it in service this evening 

also received 21313 and 21301

NJT 21310 Oradell

Surround view camera upgrade

surround view camera upgraded night vision and resolution along with better shield protection 

Edited by Gmansports

11 hours ago, Gmansports said:

NJT 21310 Oradell

Surround view camera upgrade

surround view camera upgraded night vision and resolution along with better shield protection 

I don’t use them cameras I flip them up and cover the digital speedo with a ticket envelope. Wait til they start banging you guys with the live feed they won’t be so fun any more. Stop all all yellow lights and come to a complete stop at all stop signs and RR crossing. Enjoy! 

6 hours ago, davemackey said:

Nice shots of 21307. However 21306 is still at large. It might be at Academy; anyone know for sure?

5 hours ago, JLiu15 said:

21306’s the big question rn isn’t it…

Just checked on the NJT Sector. It just first started tracking around 2:30 today and last tracked 4:30. Not sure if its still up in the plant however.

https://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info/NJT/njt_vehicle_lookup.php?Vehicle=21306