Look what i found on the E today

I'mma make this clear ok? You and your "friends" better stop this shit right now. You think it's funny to mess with all these lines and affect service. What you are doing is straight up illegal and I don't know why your dumb ass is doing this. You and the other conquestors should know better.

Oh, and by the way, if you f**king retarded are seen by me, you better know I WILL be recording you and calling the police. So let this be a final warning to all you conquestors (from me; everyone else here not involved in the conquestors aren't as nice as me). So your asses better go into hiding now, or I will personally hunt you down and put all of you where you belong Takeem.

It was a blank diamond and the car was 9227

And how did you manage to conquest it to say that?? I don't think a felon like you should be able to ride the subway anymore. That is a lot of charges you were brought up on. what was the verdict?

I didnt even conquest that if u look at the pic im on the other side of the gate

yeah okay sure. That isn't what your 'conquestor' friends have indicated.

Did you hit the sign with a brake handle? Or did you throw a side sign at it?

What you did is illegal.

I very seriously doubt that.

Basic psychology dictates that past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.

Also the problem is he said he caught it WTC taking from the other platform. The (A)(C) platform you can only see the FIRST car of the (E) Train at WTC and this was taken in the middle and the train looks like its sitting there which is another giveaway

Its probably at 75th. This guy was probably who set the R160s on the layup track at Kew Gardens to the D and at Parsons to the L.

EDIT: IT WAS DEFINITELY HIM! LOOK AT THIS THREAD! MESSING UP SIGNS! AS I PREDICTED!

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/47032-3-2-15-3-3-15-and-the-stuff-u-find-on-qbl/

Caught your weak ass lie right here. Just stop. You already are hated here so leave the forums and just stop what you are doing.

He didn't even lie in that post....all he said was that he took the picture. He never said he actually did anything other than that. And stop acting like you're actually going to do something about nothing. Telling him to leave and threatening to "hunt him down" doesn't make you look good at all. It makes you look just as bad as the group.

Also the problem is he said he caught it WTC taking from the other platform. The (A)(C) platform you can only see the FIRST car of the (E) Train at WTC and this was taken in the middle and the train looks like its sitting there which is another giveaway

Did you ever happen to think of the other side of the E train WTC station with the exits? From there, you can see the rest of the train. I've seen car 9227 on both the E and F, it had that messed up sign for a day or two now.

Its probably at 75th. This guy was probably who set the R160s on the layup track at Kew Gardens to the D and at Parsons to the L.

EDIT: IT WAS DEFINITELY HIM! LOOK AT THIS THREAD! MESSING UP SIGNS! AS I PREDICTED!

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/47032-3-2-15-3-3-15-and-the-stuff-u-find-on-qbl/

That was in March, this is May. That post is irrelevant to this one.

Some of y'all gotta relax. Just because he posted a picture of it doesn't necessarily mean he actually did it. Going mad hard for nothing.

If there's any actual proof that he did it, feel free to post it up, none of that he said/she said/they said nonsense. Until then, stop hazing the dude for nothing.

Archived