Station Agent 6600 Hiring Process

nyjdmevo
Message added by Harry,

40px_exams_nyct.png.90c3b2bc7b2c11d53074daf6e1d457a0.png

Station Agent, Exam No. 6600

Application Deadline: July 21, 2015

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary is $19.4589 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to $27.7984 in the sixth year of
service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1600's) - For Medical: (1600's)

Next Training Class:

Resources:

Additional:

(Updated December 4, 2021)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 2ride said:

Anyone got their appeal results back yet? I just had mine green lighted by exams unit. I’ll be seeing whoever is taking it on the date written. :)

Nice!! Did they send you an email or letter? Haven't heard anything yet

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 9:28 PM, Ovait said:

Exam 6600

So has anyone been invited back for final processing for 5/29 class?

nope but i was suppose to be in the may 8 class but postponed it due to short notice of my two jobs i have . i did hear there was a may 29th class i'm glad you're confirming that . i emailed them about it but  haven't heard back yet 

12 hours ago, burry said:

nope but i was suppose to be in the may 8 class but postponed it due to short notice of my two jobs i have . i did hear there was a may 29th class i'm glad you're confirming that . i emailed them about it but  haven't heard back ye yes there is a May 29th class and I was sworn in on 5/18 . 

Just now, Ovait said:
12 hours ago, burry said:

nope but i was suppose to be in the may 8 class but postponed it due to short notice of my two jobs i have . i did hear there was a may 29th class i'm glad you're confirming that . i emailed them about it but  haven't heard back ye yes there is a May 29th class and I was sworn in on 5/18 . 

There is a May 29th class and I was sworn in on 5/18 by Mrs  Watson herself.  Class full now.  Good luck

On 5/22/2023 at 4:32 AM, Ovait said:

There is a May 29th class and I was sworn in on 5/18 by Mrs  Watson herself.  Class full now.  Good luck

i've tried reaching out to mrs watson to no avai.l i  guess i'm not in the class even though i was told i would be considered for the class by her. anyway good luck to you as well

1 hour ago, burry said:

i've tried reaching out to mrs watson to no avai.l i  guess i'm not in the class even though i was told i would be considered for the class by her. anyway good luck to you as well

Probably the best thing to do right now is to head back to 180 Livingston.

15 hours ago, burry said:

There is two Ms Watson’s now…And that sounds strange that she’s not answering…Are you calling this #+1 (347) 643-8207. This is the number Y.Watson called me from and I’ve called to speak with her…

3 hours ago, Ovait said:

There is two Ms Watson’s now…And that sounds strange that she’s not answering…Are you calling this #+1 (347) 643-8207. This is the number Y.Watson called me from and I’ve called to speak with her…

Yea I have both numbers i called the other watson and previous to that cc’d both on a email to inquire about my status . Never got a response back at this point it feels like this is being done intentionally. The reason why I wasn’t in the training class bc i wanted to give my two jobs more of a notice that i was leaving . Ever since then i haven’t been able to reach anybody . I ‘ll give this number a call to see what’s going on 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2023 at 5:34 AM, burry said:

Yea I have both numbers i called the other watson and previous to that cc’d both on a email to inquire about my status . Never got a response back at this point it feels like this is being done intentionally. The reason why I wasn’t in the training class bc i wanted to give my two jobs more of a notice that i was leaving . Ever since then i haven’t been able to reach anybody . I ‘ll give this number a call to see what’s going on 

i  got in contact with ms watson and everything is straight i  start on june 19th...anybody currently in training and can give some insight on how that's going to be ?

40 minutes ago, Ovait said:

You will be running all over the place. Early classes and etc. Are you female or male if u don’t mind?

Thank you…oh I’m sure i read this thread from beginning to end lol . I’m a male lol

50 minutes ago, burry said:

Thank you…oh I’m sure i read this thread from beginning to end lol . I’m a male lol

Well my friend get ready to run from here to there. I know no one put training info in this forum. I’m currently in training