Station Agent 6600 Hiring Process

nyjdmevo
Message added by Harry,

40px_exams_nyct.png.90c3b2bc7b2c11d53074daf6e1d457a0.png

Station Agent, Exam No. 6600

Application Deadline: July 21, 2015

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary is $19.4589 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to $27.7984 in the sixth year of
service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1600's) - For Medical: (1600's)

Next Training Class:

Resources:

Additional:

(Updated December 4, 2021)

On 10/24/2020 at 12:36 AM, train1290 said:

Last year in february of 2019, i was called down to 180 livingston street for this position for pre employment. I took the drug test, filled out the 21 page booklet tht they give you home to complete and bring with you for the second time. I havent heard anything since then and i even called a few times after, i was told to just wait for a phone call. Still, to this date, today, nothing. I just wonder sometimes.

Can you PM the number you called?

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 3:20 PM, Mtahopeful121986 said:

Good afternoon, 

I received a text and a phone call telling me to come to livingston street next week for station agent processing. I have not gotten a email with the documentation to print out. Does anyone know the number I can call to speak to someone

I received the email today with the forms. Did you do finger printing last year and received a training date?

11 hours ago, Archy said:

Did Anyone know how much is starting salary for station agent?

From the Notice of Examination for Exam No. 6600:

"The current minimum salary is $19.4589 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to $27.7984 in the sixth year of service. These rates are subject to change. The benefits of this position include, but are not limited to, night and weekend salary differentials, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, a comprehensive medical plan and a pension plan."

The entire notice is linked here.

Edited by TraDon

19 hours ago, TraDon said:

From the Notice of Examination for Exam No. 6600:

"The current minimum salary is $19.4589 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to $27.7984 in the sixth year of service. These rates are subject to change. The benefits of this position include, but are not limited to, night and weekend salary differentials, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, a comprehensive medical plan and a pension plan."

The entire notice is linked here.

Thanks. But I found something different from their local website but not sure about starting salary.