ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Fedrali360 said:

Hey guys Just received my 3rd Pre employment call to come in the 22nd for i guess my piss test again!? Hopefully they getting the people ready for the next class! Anyone else get called? 

When did you go for your 2nd pre employment 

16 minutes ago, Fedrali360 said:

Hey guys Just received my 3rd Pre employment call to come in the 22nd for i guess my piss test again!? Hopefully they getting the people ready for the next class! Anyone else get called? 

I figured they would start calling. The certification list was just updated.

Just received that email as well for the 3rd pre employment next week.

45 minutes ago, Fedrali360 said:

Just got mine today also to come in for this Thursday the 16th. Well here we go again…… no word on a date for the next class yet and my buddy who’s a TSS currently isn’t in school car but said he’ll ask around so I’ll def let y’all know. I’m guessing for April possibly. 

1 hour ago, Maschine Bob said:

Must be vaccinated 

Just a heads up TA just dropped the vaccination requirement for new hires as of yesterday. Only people getting appointed to titles in OHS need it. (TA Doctors etc)

335283633_888958362359593_89042265267129

Question. My driving license just got moved to restricted until June due to not returning my license plates after selling my car (I absolutely forgot). I can still drive but only for necessity and work. I haven’t been called for medical and I’m assuming that I will have to do drug testing again. What are the odds that I am disqualified? 

For those of you still waiting to be called don't worry they will get to you. Best advice.. start reading the rulebook as soon as you get it. You will be taught on the signal exam, practicals, quizzes and everything in between by your own study and the TSS, but knowing the rules is on you it's the most important part of working for the "Authority" because it carries through in all titles in case you want to move up. And please come to work, too many people are getting their probation extended for calling out. 3 months for a few days isn't worth it. 

Hey I went for my first pre employment in March  2022 .Never heard anything back after that . I just got emailed again for another pre employment but the email is from an actual person and not just RTO .First is this a good thing and Any tips on what I should be doing my list number 40xx.

2 minutes ago, Ovopassion said:

Hey I went for my first pre employment in March  2022 .Never heard anything back after that . I just got emailed again for another pre employment but the email is from an actual person and not just RTO .First is this a good thing and Any tips on what I should be doing my list number 40xx.

Bring all requested documents again. filled out application etc. same process as the first time, nothing different. got the email from a person as well, but it’s from transit so it’s accurate. best of luck to you!

15 hours ago, rondread445 said:

For those of you still waiting to be called don't worry they will get to you. Best advice.. start reading the rulebook as soon as you get it. You will be taught on the signal exam, practicals, quizzes and everything in between by your own study and the TSS, but knowing the rules is on you it's the most important part of working for the "Authority" because it carries through in all titles in case you want to move up. And please come to work, too many people are getting their probation extended for calling out. 3 months for a few days isn't worth it. 

Some have gotten terminated over attendance already guess they didn't like the Job or want it bad enough....

Edited by RTOMan

28 minutes ago, RTOMan said:

Some have gotten terminated over attendance already guess they didn't like the Job or want it bad enough....

That is crazy to hear! After waiting so long for them too give you the opportunity you then take it for granted! SMH maybe young guys that don’t know any better ! Trust me I won’t take this opportunity for granted ! I’ll make it work ! Crazy to hear ! 

That is crazy to hear! After waiting so long for them too give you the opportunity you then take it for granted! SMH maybe young guys that don’t know any better ! Trust me I won’t take this opportunity for granted ! I’ll make it work ! Crazy to hear ! 

Its sad because when we started from the first O/C list in 2001 we knew for a fact they was itching to can as many of us as they could...

We stayed the coruse...

Different mindset down here I'm seeing folks more worried about where the crew office is going to send them instead of focusing on their Jobs..

Edited by RTOMan