ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

#4100’s WE ON DECK!! 

21 minutes ago, Ceva1129 said:

Came in at 6:30AM today for final process /medical, I’d have to say that the line outside was a bit long, if you have an early medical appointment make sure to get here at a decent time I arrived at 5:50AM. It seems like there are a lot of folks here for T/O those for medical and those for pre-employment assessment. 

list number 400#

#4100’s…. WE ON DECK! 

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, underground traveler said:

Has anyone heard about a july class?  The june class is giving full vibes.  

Naw naw nawww!! We’re not gonna start that negativity on this glorious Wednesday! 😂😂

13 hours ago, nipaaaa said:

Tour/RDOs don't change from week to week, more like pick to pick (roughly half a year) and even then it's a maybe because you're also moving up on the XX seniority list. Consequently, you're most likely to request the tour or days off you want with the preference sheet. I was XX for 2 years and my tour/RDOs never changed on a weekly basis. I also happened to fall back to the bottom of the XX seniority list after losing a temp. bid and even then, I stayed on the same tour and RDOs. So in this regard, it's not that brutal.

However, what is brutal are the random start/finish times and random start/finish locations. The only thing that fluctuates on a weekly basis are the amount of hours you work. XX can randomly expect 40-60 hours per week. 

Yeah I was XX same time and never had this tour and RDOs changing weekly thing. I know this happened in the past but I started before pandemic and didn’t see this at all, not even with classmates or others in my induction group. Again maybe before this list this was the case but most recently this hasn’t been a practice I’ve heard of. I know there were some that this happened to during pandemic if I’m not mistaken but that’s clearly because we were severely short staffed! Now with the vacancy bid, I will say that yes if you bid on a temp and the T/O comes back yes you fall back to XX and you will be at the bottom number wise. However again this is MY experience past and present (currently had this happen) they have kept me with same RDOs and same tour. So it’s on you if you want to take that risk. Just like nipaaaa said it’s the random start times and locations that get annoying once you get dropped to the bottom. I haven’t worked a 40 week yet, but to be fair I’m in the B division and it’s pretty much open jobs everywhere everyday lol. 

Well, Finished with the whole processes and I will be starting on the June 20th class for T/O it was a drag the process today hunger was an understatement from 5:30AM-3:00PM please make sure to have a US POSTAL money order for the finger printing part of the process they won’t except anything else like a western union money order or any other but US POSTAL I had to take a city bike and go to the nearest post office. Besides that the medical part of it was fast, once that part was done the real wait started which should have been the opposite. For those that are due up next patience’s is key. Best of luck to all !

10 hours ago, Ceva1129 said:

Well, Finished with the whole processes and I will be starting on the June 20th class for T/O it was a drag the process today hunger was an understatement from 5:30AM-3:00PM please make sure to have a US POSTAL money order for the finger printing part of the process they won’t except anything else like a western union money order or any other but US POSTAL I had to take a city bike and go to the nearest post office. Besides that the medical part of it was fast, once that part was done the real wait started which should have been the opposite. For those that are due up next patience’s is key. Best of luck to all !

Great Morning All! Congratulations! How much does the Postal order have to be?

There's no set rule on when they skip or not. I've seen them go several months in a row of classes and I've seen them skip. It all depends on need and available tss to teach those classes. 

These people just sent letters out for retirees to come back AGAIN. There's a need and it will be filled don't worry. If they don't hit the 5000s before the end of this year I'll be surprised.

26 minutes ago, underground traveler said:

lmaooooo fine positive vibes only!!!! I hope we're in the same class cause your just a ray of sunshine 😂😂😂

😂😂😂That was divine intervention right there! I thought I was responding to Mike! But yup! I caught you! Positive Vibes!! We need to get into these classes! EARLY! I’ll def be on the look out! I can’t imagine being in this group since the test came out! I would’ve lost my wits by now! 

14 minutes ago, Sto said:

😂😂😂That was divine intervention right there! I thought I was responding to Mike! But yup! I caught you! Positive Vibes!! We need to get into these classes! EARLY! I’ll def be on the look out! I can’t imagine being in this group since the test came out! I would’ve lost my wits by now! 

😂😂😂 No for real!!! Ive been here for 5 weeks and even my wigs are turning gray now 👩🏾‍🦳 😂  4100's to 4700's are definitely next up class wise.