ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, dincena said:

Went for medical today. Protein in my urine was +2 (up to +1 allowed) they put me on medical hold smh I'm not even sure how that happened or what it even means have to to see my primary and figure it out

So sorry to hear that 

22 minutes ago, dincena said:

Went for medical today. Protein in my urine was +2 (up to +1 allowed) they put me on medical hold smh I'm not even sure how that happened or what it even means have to to see my primary and figure it out

What did the Doc say? There's still plenty of time to make it to the next class, does he want you to get your kidneys checked? 

27 minutes ago, dincena said:

same thing happened to me. i immediately went to my doctors after the med i’ll with transit and they ran test and a few days later everything came back fine. i was just dehydrated since the job i used to do was physical and i never drank water. 

i used to work overnights and just work through my lunch etc. i also worked out the day before the medical and most likely that played a cause to it since again i didn’t drink enough water. but then again everyone is different. but see your doctor immediately and then once you got your documents from him shoot straight to 180 livingston next day at 630 am and say you’re there to clear up medical hold. 

37 minutes ago, Banks718 said:

Made it into the June 20th !! List 37** . Anyone current T.O kno whats the best boots to order ? Looking on the site and its a few

Congrats!!! Caterpillars are comfortable but again it’s on your preference. If you haven’t worn steel toe boots before all of them will feel heavy and hot especially since it’s going to be summer time for you for school car. Good luck and hope to see you down here soon! 

4 hours ago, dincena said:

Unfortunate, but doesn’t mean it’s end of the road! Keep your head up and keep pushing! 

1 hour ago, underground traveler said:

Maybe but I dont think so

There won’t be an August class without a July class! Only time they stopped completely was during the height of Covid. That’s long and gone! There definitely will be a July class, patience is the key. I know it’s hard waiting and watching the forum hoping you get your call or email, but trust it will come! I went through the same thing and didn’t even know they were hiring from the beginning of the year I started. Just keep up with the post on here and know that they far from done hiring!!

29 minutes ago, Imhim said:

There won’t be an August class without a July class! Only time they stopped completely was during the height of Covid. That’s long and gone! There definitely will be a July class, patience is the key. I know it’s hard waiting and watching the forum hoping you get your call or email, but trust it will come! I went through the same thing and didn’t even know they were hiring from the beginning of the year I started. Just keep up with the post on here and know that they far from done hiring!!

MY MAN!! 💪🏾💪🏾

3 hours ago, Imhim said:

Thank you for this!!!! My friend stared in middle 2020  list# in the hundreds and he was sayings they stop doing classes every month routinely. Its makes more sense now since 2020 was COVID! He even said part of his school car was done over zoom. Imagine that lol

16 hours ago, dincena said:

Might has to do with your Sugar you might be diabetic...

If that's the case every six months you will have to get your finger pricked and have your Sugar under Control..

If your A1C is over 8.9 they restrict you, your primary Doctor will let you know after they take your Blood.

5 hours ago, Schecter said:

Idk there's definitely going to be more classes trust me mta ain't done hiring people...

They looking three to four years down the road when a lot of us Tier Four Folks are going to go bye-bye..

Me included....

Trust me TA needs at least 650 more T/O's this year alone to get back up to normal staff levels and that's only for this title. Crew shortage is expected this summer due to all the vacations coming up. The next round of letters asking recently retired T/O's to come back and work for 90 days are starting to go out. What's compounding it is there isn't enough TSS's to handle all the new hire classes they need to have as they are short on that title as well. Some days it's hard to even find a TSS to respond to your train if you need assistance.