ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

3 hours ago, dincena said:

Appreciate it! Spoke with Michelle at the office, she said the points won't affect me getting hired but can't move forward with any open tickets. I took the hit closed out the ticket, ill be there tommorow for medical! 

Yeah I had to do the same thing for running a red light on my own block because I found a parking and didn’t want to lose it and cop pull me over 

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, TO22 said:

Hello, i started my pre-employment on 4/15 but wasn’t able to take my drug test that same day due to an issue with my name. I fixed the name issue and was able to take my drug test 4/28. I haven’t heard anything back yet. How long do they take to get back to you after the drug test my list number is 42xx

As long as it takes. At this point it seems like people in the 40XX range are being called for medical right now.

37 minutes ago, TO22 said:

Hello, i started my pre-employment on 4/15 but wasn’t able to take my drug test that same day due to an issue with my name. I fixed the name issue and was able to take my drug test 4/28. I haven’t heard anything back yet. How long do they take to get back to you after the drug test my list number is 42xx

#419x… completed pre-employment 4/14.. awaiting on Medical. 

On 5/23/2022 at 5:43 PM, Mtahopeful2287 said:

List number 401x just got conditional offer going in for medical June 2nd guys in this list range please check your spam folders in your email thats were mine was 

Can you share the email so others can save it to the “Important” file? That way it’ll come through at a starred message and won’t get lost in transition. 

1 hour ago, CC1191 said:

For people already in do you recommend driving or taking the train to 248? And is that where school car is mostly?

You're only there the first week. Schoolcar is mostly in all the yards of the division you're in. 

2 hours ago, CC1191 said:

For people already in do you recommend driving or taking the train to 248? And is that where school car is mostly?

248 only for the first week. you can drive there. but school car is in different yards. you’ll get your full schedule from 248 TSS’s. 

58 minutes ago, TO12 said:

Can anybody recommend a good shoe for the classes? I know we get two pairs but those are insulated and are better suited for winter time.

The caterpillars are good and you can get them wide cut. If you never wore steel toes you just gotta go on a trial and error type of picking.