Track Worker 8600 Hiring Process

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.0146181ce93fa58744dcf143f3d1d7aa.png

Track Worker, Exam No. 8600

List Status:  This list has been established as of January 8, 2020.

Pay: Starts at $24.77 and increases to

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (3400's) - For Medical: (3500's)

Next Training Class:

Resources: 2016 Track Participants Safety Guide

Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process Topic

(Updated 4/18/2023)

32 minutes ago, MTA MAC said:

Thanks, was hoping I got the email for medical this week. I'm trying to calculate a time frame and start date for a class so my transition from BO to track goes smooth. 

I went from B/O to Track. It was pretty smooth for the most part. I overheard a class may have just went in yesterday so maybe it'll be about 3 weeks until the next one goes in.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, MTA MAC said:

Yes indeed, recieved my conditional offer letter also. Report on Oct 25th, being considered for Nov 7th class. List #23xx.

Can you please send me the packet we need to print out ? They told me to print it out but I didn’t get the email. Only the text. Can u private message me plz 

Starting pay is $25.45. Induction is for two weeks. We had mostly 6 AM - 2 PM’s but we did 3 PM - 11 PM’s a couple of times. You’ll do orientation and union for one day each and then you’ll learn track in class and do track safety during this time.

The remaining 4 weeks will be OJT which is 8 AM - 4 PM In either Brooklyn or the Bronx. Depends on what you’re able to pick.

Edited by Zoey

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

Starting pay is $25.45. Induction is for two weeks. We had mostly 6 AM - 2 PM’s but we did 3 PM - 11 PM’s a couple of times. You’ll do orientation and union for one day each and then you’ll learn track in class and do track safety during this time.

The remaining 4 weeks will be OJT which is 8 AM - 4 PM In either Brooklyn or the Bronx. Depends on what you’re able to pick.

Thanks a lot. I private messaged u

9 hours ago, Zoey said:

Do you know what track max pay is ?