Jump to content
Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
EphraimB

Repainted seat on the A train

Recommended Posts

Cool, but this sort of thing is a great fit for the random thoughts thread — good not to clutter. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So dumb, why? But as Albert Einstein once said...

”Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Coney Island Av said:

Mods, please help. I don't wanna backseat moderate...

@Lance or @Cait Sith, please give him advice so he can think better before posting.

 

It's already been made evident by the posts on this thread, if he wants to share a little unique catch or just something he just happened to notice, it belongs on the random thoughts thread or photos and videos maybe? it isn't necessarily a bad thing he caught, but it's relatively nothing significant and has no place being a thread. 

Edited by NoHacksJustKhaks
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Coney Island Av said:

Mods, please help. I don't wanna backseat moderate...

@Lance or @Cait Sith, please give him advice so he can think better before posting.

Edit: Mods, please lock the thread before this (A) train runs off a cliff.

 

 

6 hours ago, NoHacksJustKhaks said:

It's already been made evident by the posts on this thread, if he wants to share a little unique catch or just something he just happened to notice, it belongs on the random thoughts thread or photos and videos maybe? it isn't necessarily a bad thing he caught, but it's relatively nothing significant and has no place being a thread. 

Y'all say you don't want to, but then you do... <_<

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bobtehpanda said:

Sometimes I miss downvoting.

I've personally never downvoted anyone on here; I'd rather express my disgust in words (or flat out ignore that post)....

I get the idea of negging inane posts (in this case, the fact that a separate thread was made for this), but there was a disturbing trend on here of people getting negged - simply because they didn't like a particular person.....

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, B35 via Church said:

I've personally never downvoted anyone on here; I'd rather express my disgust in words (or flat out ignore that post)....

I get the idea of negging inane posts (in this case, the fact that a separate thread was made for this), but there was a disturbing trend on here of people getting negged - simply because they didn't like a particular person.....

I do remember that, but that was at a time when people devolved into inane political debates.

...actually, they still do, so maybe that's not a hot idea. But a report button of some kind would be nice. Between inane threads like this and drive by posters who don't actually contribute to conversations they attempt to start, we need some sort of negative feedback mechanism. And if you make it invisible like reporting, then people don't feel the need to bandwagon, and the mods can still exercise their discretion.

I actually don't know which I find more annoying, these asinine threads or the asinine posts where its like "I don't want to backseat moderate, but here's what I would if I was [insert backseat moderation]"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, you guys don't have to respond to a silly topic. Just saying...

Lance

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.