R160 burn testing on the F line

trainfan22

"I'm so used to the "F" train being the neglected stepchild of the MTA"

All I have to say is HUH?!

The (F) is far from neglect compared to the (E) and (G)

not even da (E)... at least it has more frequent service than the (G).

the (G) wen from 6 cars to 4 cars... got its queens stretch removed, its stations r rly shabby, nd if a train actually comes, ur in luck!

who's da stepchild now?

lols... dat was abt a wk ago.

yea... itz gunna b soon.

not even da (E)... at least it has more frequent service than the (G).

the (G) wen from 6 cars to 4 cars... got its queens stretch removed, its stations r rly shabby, nd if a train actually comes, ur in luck!

who's da stepchild now?

Dude, good points, However, please type in English, not slang..

The 160s look sweet on the (F)!

(F) Culver/6 Av Local

(F) Queens Bl Exp

(F) Jamaica-179 St

"I'm so used to the "F" train being the neglected stepchild of the MTA"

All I have to say is HUH?!

The (F) is far from neglect compared to the (E) and (G)

This is Park Slope yuppies we are talking about. If it's something that isn't benefiting them, it's "neglecting" them.

2 lazy 2 write da whole wrd out sumtimes.

nah its because u u wanna be street im guessing, its easy to write English man, I cant even read what the heck or saying... just type regular, slangs for IM, if you get a job, and write slang they wont accept you, nothing against u, is just that I dislike people using slang, cuz its sometimes disrespectful and unable to read, im not a street, ghetto person, nor I slang, but just helping fine thx

As for the (F) Im sorry, but the R46 fits it completly, give the 160s to some other route, maybe the (C) would do

nah its because u u wanna be street, its easy to write English man, I cant even read what the heck or saying... just type regular, slangs for IM, thx

As for the (F) Im sorry, but the R46 fits it completly, give the 160s to some other route, maybe the (C) would do

lol.

i'd say the (E), since it is based out of jam. yard. and it has been running 32s nd now 42s.

lol.

i'd say the (E), since it is based out of jam. yard. and it has been running 32s nd now 42s.

o i corrected my post, didnt want u thinking i have sumin against u, just trying to help

and nah the (E) goes with 3s, for the heck of it, everythings fine, even the 160s ;)

LOL. These people are so stupid on that blog and most others like it which complain about everything in NYC and their neighborhood since they moved here from Michigan or wherever they came from. And they NEVER fail to make a bad comparison to something they saw on a vacation to Paris or London in those Metros. ;)

They never stop complaining while other New Yorkers along most other lines don't seem to b*tch everyday about what are sometimes worse conditions than R-46 (F)s. I hope they enjoy their 160s. I bet pretty soon they're going to be complaining about them too if the FINDs aren't 100% perfect and say they got cheated by the (MTA) again. B)

nah, no worries about your post.

eh, are the phase 1s really going to drown in december?

There is no way 291 Phase I cars are going to be gone in a month...I think they'll start to go by the masses in late November, and also it'll probably get delayed by 2-3 months since the T/A will probably spend time organizing plans, etc. Also, slants have completely stopped being scrapped since the R32s started going...

There is no way 291 Phase I cars are going to be gone in a month...I think they'll start to go by the masses in late November, and also it'll probably get delayed by 2-3 months since the T/A will probably spend time organizing plans, etc. Also, slants have completely stopped being scrapped since the R32s started going...

I'm guessing they were getting rid of the worst performing cars first, which is why they're going "out of order" with the reefings but I don't know for a fact...

As for R160's, it'd be nice if they went to the (E) next, but no telling. I'm guessing if that happened it'd mean finally seeing R40M/R42's on the (C), particularly since C/R boards might be starting to pop out over on 8th ave...

As for yuppies, all yuppies like to do is personify trains by acting like they're in a relationship with them "oh R train you're like a bad girl/boyfriend, always cheating on me, well now I'm going to cheat on you with the N" and other stupid statements...and they LOVE to complain when they're late or have old cars, that's just the nature of yuppies nothing you can do to change it just laugh at 'em and maybe someday they'll get the point :)

I'm guessing they were getting rid of the worst performing cars first, which is why they're going "out of order" with the reefings but I don't know for a fact...

As for R160's, it'd be nice if they went to the (E) next, but no telling. I'm guessing if that happened it'd mean finally seeing R40M/R42's on the (C), particularly since C/R boards might be starting to pop out over on 8th ave...

As for yuppies, all yuppies like to do is personify trains by acting like they're in a relationship with them "oh R train you're like a bad girl/boyfriend, always cheating on me, well now I'm going to cheat on you with the N" and other stupid statements...and they LOVE to complain when they're late or have old cars, that's just the nature of yuppies nothing you can do to change it just laugh at 'em and maybe someday they'll get the point B)

The (E) should get R160s. The (N) shouldn't run exclusivly R160s. Looks too classic and they hog up all the R160!!! OMG :)

The (E) should get R160s. The (N) shouldn't run exclusivly R160s. Looks too classic and they hog up all the R160!!! OMG :D

I agree with your (E) statement. As good as the old cars are, something new on the (E) would be really great.

And the (N) doesn't run exclusively R160... caught an R68/A this morning. It's only a few sets though. Whaddya mean by classic?

I agree with your (E) statement. As good as the old cars are, something new on the (E) would be really great.

And the (N) doesn't run exclusively R160... caught an R68/A this morning. It's only a few sets though. Whaddya mean by classic?

i meant that i like the old days like R68 on the (N). Soon it would run exclusively R160s.

Archived