Life After Schoolcar...

NASCAR

i'm sitting here 'lol'....my days of just luckily..'sitting around'... CONTINENTAL was a piece of work on the 'pm' depending on who was running the show.. oh and 179th street.. hmm.. yea.. you are right.. that's a toughie...i caught hell with a certain dispatcher on 'pm'...think she just didnt like the idea of knowing i was 'hanging' around.. but i sure as heck.. spoke out.. and reminder her.. (just in case she thought i was the only switchperson there).. she hated when i would call her out.. still lol.. ;):P:tup::tup:

lol...I think I have to give the WIN to 179st-HOME of the GHOST switchmen!!!I can NEVER get a decent lunch on the (F):tdown: They NEVER get you off that train or double-end you...Last nite I got in the terminal late due to trackworkers and the slowspeed order North of Grand Ave. and I went inside the tower to give my reasons for lateness and the Dispt.asked "Does anyone wanna relay this train?" Wtf???:confused: NOBODY answered and he asked me to do a favor for him and he'll give me a late clear.I said to myself-"These LAZY bazzstits!" I did the relay and took my time-caught 30 mins. for a less than 10 min. move! Just an example of the BS that goes on over there...:cool:

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea but they'll let U sit on the board and call you at the 7th hour and give you an 11hr. job...makes sense..:confused:

I don't complain bout that here, cause I can use the money......

How about you put in yur 20 day in advanced AVA request and they say....uhhhhhhh call us back it's still PENDING!!!:mad: GOD I hate that word...PENDING! Wtf!:confused: These are my days!I do have a life besides TA!I'm Xtra Xtra...You DON'T need me! There are a GAZILLION T/O's sitting on the board.I HATE that about this department...SOB's:tdown:

I put in for 2 (Sunday and Monday), I only got the Monday. I have 4 vacation days left, 6AVA, 1 personal, and around 30 sick days left........

I don't complain bout that here, cause I can use the money......

I put in for 2 (Sunday and Monday), I only got the Monday. I have 4 vacation days left, 6AVA, 1 personal, and around 30 sick days left........

lol...you see the GAMES they play??:tdown:I forgot the PuertoRican Day Parade is on Sunday so ALOT of people took off this weekend for the festivities!

hahahaha!!!! that's more of a reason...to.. stick it to them.. yet another pick... lol.. naw.. just kidding.. cause you would be punishing yourself if you did that... lol.. .when i used to work the road or switching jobs.. i would tell folks (train ops,conductors,dispatchers,tss,etc) (just to ruffle their feathers)...that i was gonna pick back...wwwwwhoa.. lol. if you could just see the looks on their faces.. and.. (imagine) the words being tossed around in their heads and tongue.. still lol...lordy. didnt i just scare the crap outta them.. all the way until i actually made my 'pick selection' final.. still lol..:):):):):tup::tup:

Oh Yes I did the same thing:tup::) I told them I was picking the (V) wkdays and (R) wkends out of CTL because I love it some much!Lol However when I choose A Div Supervision found out right away and said they wish me luck. Yeah Right. The counting down the days. My C/R's don't like it but thats it.

The union needs to do something about this!I'm calling NY-1...lol Seriously,this has to STOP!!I have about 8 days in all and I'm guaranteed to use MAYBE three of them before 2010.B) Anyways,remember when you came off the relay on the N/B plat and I yelled "Pelham Bay Dave!"? My classmates were like...huh??? Who the H*ll is Pelham Bay Dave?? lol I told them I'll explain later...Ha Ha! After that,I had them coming on to this site!

Yeah I know I felt like a super star or something.

lol...I think I have to give the WIN to 179st-HOME of the GHOST switchmen!!!I can NEVER get a decent lunch on the (F):tdown: They NEVER get you off that train or double-end you...Last nite I got in the terminal late due to trackworkers and the slowspeed order North of Grand Ave. and I went inside the tower to give my reasons for lateness and the Dispt.asked "Does anyone wanna relay this train?" Wtf???:confused: NOBODY answered and he asked me to do a favor for him and he'll give me a late clear.I said to myself-"These LAZY bazzstits!" I did the relay and took my time-caught 30 mins. for a less than 10 min. move! Just an example of the BS that goes on over there...:cool:

Yeah that is 179 Street for you I hated it when I worked there on the wkends

Dave,did the list #'s come out for the TSS test you took?

No not yet.

lol...you see the GAMES they play??:tdown:I forgot the PuertoRican Day Parade is on Sunday so ALOT of people took off this weekend for the festivities!

Got called for graduation, BUT it falls on my RDO...they say if I wanna go I can (gee thanx for the priviledge) but I have to do it on my own time!! I say what about the other people that got their RDO's switched so they can attend, they say SORRY :tdown:, real fair huh? I go as far to call Supt. of schoolcar 'cause he's pissed that there's a poor showing at these graduations....he says its outta his hands, he tells me to call the head of B div. crew assignments...I do, he says SORRY...real fair huh? I guess there will be another poor showing. Hey, be fair, if you're gonna give SOME people a change on their RDO's so they'll get paid for going then you have to do it for all..:mad:

Got called for graduation, BUT it falls on my RDO...they say if I wanna go I can (gee thanx for the priviledge) but I have to do it on my own time!! I say what about the other people that got their RDO's switched so they can attend, they say SORRY :tdown:, real fair huh? I go as far to call Supt. of schoolcar 'cause he's pissed that there's a poor showing at these graduations....he says its outta his hands, he tells me to call the head of B div. crew assignments...I do, he says SORRY...real fair huh? I guess there will be another poor showing. Hey, be fair, if you're gonna give SOME people a change on their RDO's so they'll get paid for going then you have to do it for all..:mad:
Same thing happened to me!The first time they said "I wasn't invited" on the first go-round but one of our classmates called to inform me they called my name.:mad:Last week they called and said they wouldn't be able to change my RDO's BUT they can give me an EARLY pm job so I can make it-cool...Guess what? They gave me a LATE pm job on the (G) that had a GO at the end!:tdown:I did two shuttles on my last trip and got off at 130am!Picture me getting up at 6AM to make it on time to the graduation...NO SIR!!! These people play too many games and I don't have time for this BS....It's all a GAME!Now yur telling me yur the SUPT. at HR and you can't make a call to make things happen?? BS...BS the bottom line is these people don't give a RAT'S AZZ about U or ME!Believe me,if they wanted too they could have changed our RDO's!!Sooooo...if yur not paying,I'm NOT going!They have made me cold...

Hey Nascar I'm out this week for B Div refresher just 2 weeks before I go to A Div school car and refresher got to love transit two refresher causes this month. Maybe I will learn something.B) So my jobs are open all week so enjoy the (V) Line.

So you are taking a refresher for B Div even though you're leaving it for A Div which will require a refresher as well? Man, gotta love the MTA. I imagine you go love it.

Hey Nascar I'm out this week for B Div refresher just 2 weeks before I go to A Div school car and refresher got to love transit two refresher causes this month. Maybe I will learn something.B) So my jobs are open all week so enjoy the (V) Line.
What?? Why are they giving U refreshers when yur about to leave??:confused: Anyways enjoy yur days off!B)(off the road) I hope they give me some (V) jobs,I'm tired of the (F)!!!!:mad: What did you get in the A Div??

When you go to the A, you coming on the (6)? If ya are come say hi maybe I'll even ride yer train :cool:

T/W best I could do with the Jobs but M/T,T/W,W/T,T/F was open IRT East or West PM's for me. In the B Div T/F I could have only got the last spot in QNS only in A Div it was wide open both sides so I am doing better. I wanted early jobs with Money so thats why I am T/W.

T/W best I could do with the Jobs but M/T,T/W,W/T,T/F was open IRT East or West PM's for me. In the B Div T/F I could have only got the last spot in QNS only in A Div it was wide open both sides so I am doing better. I wanted early jobs with Money so thats why I am T/W.
The plot thickens!!!:D That's great Dave, you deserve it...I LOVE early PM's...1300-2100,1400-2200 or anywhere in between is good for me.When you start getting past the 1600's-1700's and GOD forbid 1800's and up it's not a good look.;) You come home to complete silence and all you got is Sports-Center and a bowl of Haagen-Daz!!!l:p What's East or West? If I came over to the A,I would only wan't jobs that start in BK or Willets PT. which is IMPOSSIBLE to get...those guys on the (7) won't leave!

IRT WEST (1)(2)(3)(7) IRT EAST (4)(5)(6)(S)

The (7) is now a Rookie Line I could have picked 3 trips and a Lay up Wkdays. Its a rookie line because most jobs only pay 8 Hours and the money is on the (1)(2)(3)(5)(6) Lines. However it is harder to pick out of Brooklyn but I could have gotten 3 Days out of Utica or Flatbush on AM or PM. There was even a steady AM job open for me out of Flatbush (5) Line. Since the (5) is now going to Brooklyn more Brooklyn jobs been added.

However with all that said I put my G2 in to Pick in B Div.

IRT WEST (1)(2)(3)(7) IRT EAST (4)(5)(6)(S)

The (7) is now a Rookie Line I could have picked 3 trips and a Lay up Wkdays. Its a rookie line because most jobs only pay 8 Hours and the money is on the (1)(2)(3)(5)(6) Lines. However it is harder to pick out of Brooklyn but I could have gotten 3 Days out of Utica or Flatbush on AM or PM. There was even a steady AM job open for me out of Flatbush (5) Line. Since the (5) is now going to Brooklyn more Brooklyn jobs been added.

However with all that said I put my G2 in to Pick in B Div.

Wait a second...:confused: yur coming back to the B??

Wait a second...:confused: yur coming back to the B??

Yeah I am leaving to go to A Div and I will come back to the B Div Aug 30. I found out I am allowed to do it. However won't need any training when I come back to B Div. Also I will only be in my A Div jobs for 3 WKs.

Yeah I am leaving to go to A Div and I will come back to the B Div Aug 30. I found out I am allowed to do it. However won't need any training when I come back to B Div. Also I will only be in my A Div jobs for 3 WKs.
Oh ok...

Well now I may only do 2 weeks or none on my jobs going for Other Quilifications. I got to take a train light practice stations stops and I did better then I expected myself to do on those R62's. However I keeped on thinking I was operating on the (L) Line for some strange reason.

Archived