Life After Schoolcar...

NASCAR

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally on the (F) 179 SW jobs you take one to JYD and bring one to D4 for a AM Fox put In. Its not fun at all with the Layups OR put Ins along D3/D4 TKS.
Yeh,I thought so!I'm glad I asked the Yard Master before I left.Those tracks are a pain in the @zz.They are also VERY dangerous,you can get clipped if yur not careful.

• 1 month later...
Any new guys get a pay increase??Looks like my check got a lil chunky.I know Obama passed the stimulous package but I didn't think it would come this quick!:)

Yes, but it is from what was due in the last contract. It ain't enough to stimulate me though. As for comin' this quick, it ain't enough to make me do that either....:cry::cry::cry:..........

Yes, but it is from what was due in the last contract. It ain't enough to stimulate me though. As for comin' this quick, it ain't enough to make me do that either....:cry::cry::cry:..........

The last raise we have gotten from a contract came in december of 2007.

lol....yur crazeee man I swear! I thought u had that covered?B) Yur seeing PALMELA now??B)

lol....yur crazeee man I swear! I thought u had that covered?B) Yur seeing PALMELA now??B)

Due to the situation, yes :cry::cry::cry:..... sometimes, but that young woman (who I spoke to you about over the phone) still sleeps next to me at times. When we mess around and she has the Big O!, that problem of red liquid starts from her area. We do the other 2 seh-hee things though at times, since that part is off limits for my little friend for now. Fingers still manage to get there though........

Due to the situation, yes :cry::cry::cry:..... sometimes, but that young woman (who I spoke to you about over the phone) still sleeps next to me at times. When we mess around and she has the Big O!, that problem of red liquid starts from her area. We do the other 2 seh-hee things though at times, since that part is off limits for my little friend for now. Fingers still manage to get there though........
LMAO.....HA HA!!!!Aw man yur killin me!!! I was waiting for some updates....I thought you cut her off.

LMAO.....HA HA!!!!Aw man yur killin me!!! I was waiting for some updates....I thought you cut her off.

I tried that 4 times already. She keeps cutting herself back on. I got to find someone else so she gets the message. Last time I tried, she cried for me to come back. Was at the Jackie Robinson about to go back north to Yonkers, and went back to the crybaby instead. This was Valentines day. I will find one with a job that can put something on the table, not taketh away. This one can't even give me poon now, less than bring anything to the table.........

I tried that 4 times already. She keeps cutting herself back on. I got to find someone else so she gets the message. Last time I tried, she cried for me to come back. Was at the Jackie Robinson about to go back north to Yonkers, and went back to the crybaby instead. This was Valentines day. I will find one with a job that can put something on the table, not taketh away. This one can't even give me poon now, less than bring anything to the table.........

There is always the "back door" ;)

There is always the "back door" B)

Hey-soos Christo this got off topic. But, FYI done that (half way). She won't listen so it doesn't hurt her so bad. Her sisters told her what to do, so did I. Wasn't enough for me to get any pleasure from it, besides I love tight wet front door, that doesn't smell. Back there does. I've been waxed also. Surprisingly I get very exited when this is done by her, but no to a point of explosion......

Well it sounds like she's not fully out of yur system so take it for what it is.If yur looking for someone to take it to the NEXT level,sounds like she's not the one.(no disrespect)I think you should start dating other chicks!:tup:Start wearing that red (MTA) tie ,blazer,dress pants and drown yurself in SEAN JOHN "IAM KING"...:cool:

"Screw Room" did me dirty the other day.:(I was on the board for 6 hrs. and they sent me to W4th for a G.O. job.I was on the (G) and the Dispt. begged them to keep me to lay up trains but they denied him.I called the office and they said "I'm sitting around doing nothing now you have to work!"These SOB's have some nerve...lol I was calling them ALL DAY asking to work because I hate the board.I even called 4hrs. before my tour for a job because I don't like to sit around.I got to W4th and there was a GAZILLION T/O's sitting around doing NOTHING!!!! I sat around for 3hrs. and I was HEATED!!!!!:mad: Where's the emergency?? This has to be a joke...

NASCAR can u xplain the process of getting on a route??? Im just trying to understand the BOARD and GO trying to just understand the lingo. Also y so many TOs sitting around??? I guess thats not good for us that r putting in for the next TO exam ;)

NASCAR can u xplain the process of getting on a route??? Im just trying to understand the BOARD and GO trying to just understand the lingo. Also y so many TOs sitting around??? I guess thats not good for us that r putting in for the next TO exam ;)

The TA usually has around 2900-3300 T/O's. Right now there are about 4000!!!

They are stock piling them for some reason which I'm not completely sure of. The next year where alot of people will be making there 25 years won't be until 2013. One is to cut some of the over time though.

Being on the board is when you don't have a job you get assigned a time and location anywhere in the system to report. You sit there touching yourself until a job opens up. (someone calls in sick ect.) Then you take that job for either the entire length or for a partial.

The job that opens up can also be anywhere in the system not where your sitting so you may have to travel to just get to the job. There was a time I was on the board at Rock Park and they called me to pick up a job at Bedford park which ended at stillwell. I booked off!

It's the only good thing about being new, you'll make alot more money then you will after a few years when you pick your own job.

Archived