Life After Schoolcar...

NASCAR

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he's saying that he is going to the A then he didn't pick yet. They don't start picking until the B is done.
Yeh,Yeh, I know the procedure...I was being SARCASTIC...:confused: I DIDN'T believe he would go...

DOB,you went to graduation?? I wonder why I wasn't invited??? Hmmm...I smell fish! It might be a conspiracy!! Would you believe they called my name??(classmate told me) These SOB's prolly didn't wanna pay that OT! I missed all the action with the SUPT. giving you guys the BIZZNESS...:cry:

• 3 weeks later...

Nope A Div pick will go on as scheduled just the B Div MAY be cancelled. That being said ready to work my (V) Jobs??? I feel bad for my C/R's now they got no partner
Yeah?? I thought everyone got caught up in this mess...:confused:It's funny you said that because I've been getting quite a few (V) jobs lately.I love that second dropped trip but YOU KNOW WHO calls looking for you to do switching.:(I don't understand?? It's a million switchmen over there chillin out!I don't know who's worst Continental or 179st??

DOB,you went to graduation?? I wonder why I wasn't invited??? Hmmm...I smell fish! It might be a conspiracy!! Would you believe they called my name??(classmate told me) These SOB's prolly didn't wanna pay that OT! I missed all the action with the SUPT. giving you guys the BIZZNESS...:cry:

If it was your RDO, you didn't get called to come in, cause they didn't want to pay OT.......

Won't miss the Homeless Express but will miss the Women. However we got spots in A Div too just not as much.

1. Utica (3)(4)

2. Flatbush (2)(5)

3. 125st ((4)(5)(6)

4. E. 180st (2)(5)

5. 14st/Union Square (4)(5)(6)

DOB, I'm REALLY tempted to call out sick but I'm gonna chill for a minute.I wanna make it thru probation clean.I'm on the 30% list...:) I checked the IVR and I had 12 AVA's last week...:)

Yea, July 14th is just around the corner...seems like yesterday we all met at Euclid..B)

Yea, July 14th is just around the corner...seems like yesterday we all met at Euclid..;)
Wow...that was quick huh??Euclid will always have a special place in my heart...lol I remember when the "#1 MAN" shook my hand and said heyyyy nice to meet you!From the handshake alone I knew this guy was the real deal and a genuine person!Remember when we were standing on the plat and every train that went by the T/O's would go crazeee like he was Michael Jackson???:) Everyone kept saying "we're lucky to have him,the BEST TSS around!" I miss that guy...Remember the stories about "Roscoe" and "Rolling thunder"??? Ha Ha...lol What about the guy with the big cowboy hat that stood over the T/O after he crashed the train on the yard lead and said-"Now boy you in trouble now!"Ha Ha lol lol...He must have told us that story about a million times and it NEVER got old!

Yea but they'll let U sit on the board and call you at the 7th hour and give you an 11hr. job...makes sense..:confused:
How about you put in yur 20 day in advanced AVA request and they say....uhhhhhhh call us back it's still PENDING!!!:mad: GOD I hate that word...PENDING! Wtf!:confused: These are my days!I do have a life besides TA!I'm Xtra Xtra...You DON'T need me! There are a GAZILLION T/O's sitting on the board.I HATE that about this department...SOB's:tdown:

Like I said before "Welcome to RTO"!!!! Your lucky if they give you an AVA or VR day. There may be a million T/O's but RTO WANTS YOU!! Its carzy bu what you going to do.

Yeah Euclid Ave and the (C) Line had many of great days over there but I needed a change. I remember when I seen your class with the # 1 man he was so proud of you guys. I remember when he was my TSS on the IRT does where great days I miss them.

Yeah?? I thought everyone got caught up in this mess...:confused:It's funny you said that because I've been getting quite a few (V) jobs lately.I love that second dropped trip but YOU KNOW WHO calls looking for you to do switching.:(I don't understand?? It's a million switchmen over there chillin out!I don't know who's worst Continental or 179st??

i'm sitting here 'lol'....my days of just luckily..'sitting around'... CONTINENTAL was a piece of work on the 'pm' depending on who was running the show.. oh and 179th street.. hmm.. yea.. you are right.. that's a toughie...i caught hell with a certain dispatcher on 'pm'...think she just didnt like the idea of knowing i was 'hanging' around.. but i sure as heck.. spoke out.. and reminder her.. (just in case she thought i was the only switchperson there).. she hated when i would call her out.. still lol.. ;):):tup::tup:

I love my (V) Line but don't like CTL on the PM's and CTL don't like me. The Local Supervision can't wait for me to leave.Lol

hahahaha!!!! that's more of a reason...to.. stick it to them.. yet another pick... lol.. naw.. just kidding.. cause you would be punishing yourself if you did that... lol.. .when i used to work the road or switching jobs.. i would tell folks (train ops,conductors,dispatchers,tss,etc) (just to ruffle their feathers)...that i was gonna pick back...wwwwwhoa.. lol. if you could just see the looks on their faces.. and.. (imagine) the words being tossed around in their heads and tongue.. still lol...lordy. didnt i just scare the crap outta them.. all the way until i actually made my 'pick selection' final.. still lol..:):);):):tup::tup:

Like I said before "Welcome to RTO"!!!! Your lucky if they give you an AVA or VR day. There may be a million T/O's but RTO WANTS YOU!! Its carzy bu what you going to do.

Yeah Euclid Ave and the (C) Line had many of great days over there but I needed a change. I remember when I seen your class with the # 1 man he was so proud of you guys. I remember when he was my TSS on the IRT does where great days I miss them.

The union needs to do something about this!I'm calling NY-1...lol Seriously,this has to STOP!!I have about 8 days in all and I'm guaranteed to use MAYBE three of them before 2010.:P Anyways,remember when you came off the relay on the N/B plat and I yelled "Pelham Bay Dave!"? My classmates were like...huh??? Who the H*ll is Pelham Bay Dave?? lol I told them I'll explain later...Ha Ha! After that,I had them coming on to this site!

Archived