Introduction to QM4 Jewel Ave

Qns Blvd Dom

Hey everybody!

I have posted a few times already and I have been looking around here before I started posting here. I did not really have much of a chance to introduce myself beforehand but here I am doing it right now!

My name is Dominick. I live in the Kew Gardens Hills section of Queens, NY. I have lived in Queens my whole life. The other 2 parts of Queens I lived in was Kew Gardens and Jamaica.

I am into trains and buses. I am going to be a Bus Operator in several years and that process should start in 2009.

For those those that are on SubChat and TransitStuff, my handle is QM18Express.

That is all I could think of for right now. Enjoy!

Hey everybody!

I have posted a few times already and I have been looking around here before I started posting here. I did not really have much of a chance to introduce myself beforehand but here I am doing it right now!

My name is Dominick. I live in the Kew Gardens Hills section of Queens, NY. I have lived in Queens my whole life. The other 2 parts of Queens I lived in was Kew Gardens and Jamaica.

I am into trains and buses. I am going to be a Bus Operator in several years and that process should start in 2009.

For those those that are on SubChat and TransitStuff, my handle is QM18Express.

That is all I could think of for right now. Enjoy!

Sorry for late, but Welcome Aboard.

I leave in Jackson Heights-Flushing Boundary.

Archived