Your favorite site banners

Tracknut

Glad you guys like the rotating banners. I'm having a blast putting them up. I really like a lot of them.

I should be adding about 5 more later on tonight. I'll post my favorites later.

If anyone has a photo and you would like to see it used as a banner on this website e-mail them to me in its full size here: info@nyctransitforums.com.

Nah man, I got the same problem. I PM'ed Harry. I knew I couldn't have been the only one. Oh well. Hopefully Harry can fix it, if not, guess I'll live in this forum with no banners. :-)

do you use adblock plus on mozilla firefox?

i used to have that problem too, the banners never showed up for me.

but i changed some of my adblock settings to allow nyc transit forums and now i can see the lovely banners

do you use adblock plus on mozilla firefox?

i used to have that problem too, the banners never showed up for me.

but i changed some of my adblock settings to allow nyc transit forums and now i can see the lovely banners

Oh, thanks for the tip error. Never knew about that. I just opened the list and just unblock the one that dealed with banners. :rolleyes:

Oh, thanks for the tip error. Never knew about that. I just opened the list and just unblock the one that dealed with banners. :rolleyes:

For some reason I still can't see it and I'm using mozilla. I'll try IE.

... And for some reason that doesn't work either :D Oh well I'm guessing they look great.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay! New all time favorite banner:

Banner45_950x175.gif

Did anyone here take this photo? If so I want to say its awesome. Harry, can you point me in the direction of who's this is? Its awesome!

That photograph was taken by Joseph Testagrose in 1969.

• 1 month later...

Archived