Railfanning Pictures and Videos from Yesterday.

Dave160

Here are some glorious pics and vids of my railfanning trip yesterday with some other friends. Warning: There are MANY pictures in this post, so let time for them to all load.

Pictures:

001.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

013.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

025.jpg

032.jpg

Whats Wrong with that picture? ^^^

037.jpg

045.jpg

047.jpg

052.jpg

053.jpg

057.jpg

063.jpg

065.jpg

070.jpg

075.jpg

078.jpg

Looks like someone had an accident

080.jpg

082.jpg

087.jpg

088.jpg

092.jpg

093.jpg

094.jpg

097.jpg

104.jpg

109.jpg

No back light

113.jpg

117.jpg

VIDEOS COMING SOON

Nice pics! I noticed you used Photobucket, which can resize your photos for you so people don't have to wait for your pictures to load. What you do is, when you're uploading pics, there's a drop-down menu in the upload box which tells you what size you want Photobucket to resize the photos to when they upload. If you choose a good size like 800 by 600, the photos don't take as long to load and don't get too small either.

Nice pics! I noticed you used Photobucket, which can resize your photos for you so people don't have to wait for your pictures to load. What you do is, when you're uploading pics, there's a drop-down menu in the upload box which tells you what size you want Photobucket to resize the photos to when they upload. If you choose a good size like 800 by 600, the photos don't take as long to load and don't get too small either.

I know that. I just like uploading my pics in full because the forum will resize them for me. I'll upload them 800x600 next time.

Videos can be serios business.

Thanks for sharing. Make sure you resize before you post. I would also recommend placing a copyright symbol on your photo.

yeah thats why i upload before post any pics.

Is there away on photobucket where you add copyrights/watermark on pics automatically bro?

Archived