Smoking ACES

Forest Glen

Some more info on the ACES multilevels. They were part of the second delivery phase. We are now nearing the end of the 3rd delivery phase and the 4th phase should be complete by summer's end giving them a total 0f 400.

- A

Smoking photos. Me and my girlfriend are actually thinking about trying out the service in three weeks if we decide not to drive Atlantic City.

Yea, my woman and i are seriously considering it as well when it gets a lil warmer. It's been a long while since there's been non stop direct express service from nyc. I am confident that it will make money and perhaps inspire similar service in other parts of the country.

- A

Yea, my woman and i are seriously considering it as well when it gets a lil warmer. It's been a long while since there's been non stop direct express service from nyc. I am confident that it will make money and perhaps inspire similar service in other parts of the country.

- A

Uh, I would not be to quick on saying it will be a success. I have high hopes for the service but it failed once before so lets let things play out, rumor is some trains only had two folks other than buffs riding it for fun.

Uh, I would not be to quick on saying it will be a success. I have high hopes for the service but it failed once before so lets let things play out, rumor is some trains only had two folks other than buffs riding it for fun.

That's because it was filled with officials, press, and people involved with the project. I will call amtrak tomorrow & get the real picture.

- A

Archived