Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Pelham Bay Dave

R will be running R160's

They are know sending T/O's and C/R's on the (R) Line to R160 Training so they be on the line soon but unknown when. However last week there was a R160 in service on the (R) Line for a few trips before they took it out and sent it to the JYD.

Also R46's are being tranfered from JYD TO PIT so far its seems like one a week.

They are know sending T/O's and C/R's on the (R) Line to R160 Training so they be on the line soon but unknown when. However last week there was a R160 in service on the (R) Line for a few trips before they took it out and sent it to the JYD.

Also R46's are being tranfered from JYD TO PIT so far its seems like one a week.

It Would Be Good To See Some R160s On the (R) But is this cause of the (W) being killed

It Would Be Good To See Some R160s On the (R) But is this cause of teh (W) being kiled

W R160s are from Coney Island. The R's R160s (if that is the case) will be from Jamaica Yard. Two different yards.

No! I want my (R) to stay old school, at least until I can get into the MTA.

W R160s are from Coney Island. The R's R160s (if that is the case) will be from Jamaica Yard. Two different yards.

what is it once a train get asinged a route they cant change it ?

Whoa that was a shocker!

To be honest, this is quite a shocker. We never expected the R to run R160s. Who's up next? The V?

By the way, I wonder who plays the R announcements.

Well the (R) going to keep the R46's for a while just a mix of R160's instead of a R42. The (F) is kind of Fun right now you could ride a R32/42/46/160. I hate working that line so I'm not picking it.

Well the (R) going to keep the R46's for a while just a mix of R160's instead of a R42. The (F) is kind of Fun right now you could ride a R32/42/46/160. I hate working that line so I'm not picking it.

Well you mean, like during the rush? Like how a few R42 are signed in now?

I pretty much knew this was going to happen however I am shocked at the timing of this! I was expecting training to begin around the end of this year! Pretty much there will be 1 running around by the summer

If they run R160's on the (V) I'm never leaving that line. I'll be a very happy T/O.

I doubt that the V will get R160s any time soon. They don't run any SMEEs now.

Well again, anything could happen...

Well you mean, like during the rush? Like how a few R42 are signed in now?

The (F) got R42's running 24/7. This weekend the (F) split the R42's with the (R) Line because of the G.O.

But the R-40M/R-42's still run on the (R)?

Wow, Broadway will eventually be fully r160 (assuming the (Q) and (R) become fully R160 eventually), what a thought. I don't know if I like this or not. I mean I love R160's... but having them all over Broadway... eh idk.

Wow, Broadway will eventually be fully r160 (assuming the (Q) and (R) become fully R160 eventually), what a thought. I don't know if I like this or not. I mean I love R160's... but having them all over Broadway... eh idk.

Nah I doubt the R will be fully R160s. Not every R46 is going to Pitkin.

At last, the (R) is getting R160s!

It was a surprise at first and I thought it was a rumor until I realized who posted it.

At last, the (R) is getting R160s!

I hope the (V) doesn't get R160s, I want it to get cut!

I seriously doubt that the V will get R160s, by the way, why do you want it to be cut?