Concourse Yard

MTR Admiralty

Nice!

Thanks

nice to see a slant in that yard. might need be time for a new camera though my friend. good stuff though.

Thanks, my camera is generally fine. But I had to zoom in through the fence, so the photos might be messed up.

Nice pics. Your school happens to be by everything!

Ha thanks, but we don't have all of the practicals. We have to walk for 10 minutes for Mickie D's, 5-10 minutes to the train station etc... it's far when it comes to outside food and the subway. But when it comes to railfanning and busfanning, we are fortunate! (By the way, despite the fact that our school is near the yard and just feet away from one of hottest busfanning spots in the city, not many of us are railfans/busfans)

The 14th st wreck cars at concourse(1435-7-9) were scrapped in the early 2000s. car 1369 from the Jerome Ave wreck was also left there and was scrapped in 2005-6.

Other things of interest in those pictures:

TGC as noted by others already.

R40 schoolcars and the R30s they replaced.

the CWR train is also visible. This train is made up of R17-21-22s, and is behind an R33ML rider.

The 14th st wreck cars at concourse(1435-7-9) were scrapped in the early 2000s. car 1369 from the Jerome Ave wreck was also left there and was scrapped in 2005-6.

Other things of interest in those pictures:

TGC as noted by others already.

R40 schoolcars and the R30s they replaced.

the CWR train is also visible. This train is made up of R17-21-22s, and is behind an R33ML rider.

Yes, the work train is there.

nice photos

Thanks!

Archived