R68's on the (Q)

Luis1985

i dont know if somebody already posted this (if anyone did, im sorry), but i would like to know why are there more R68's on the (Q) then R68A's?

i dont really care for the R160's, but i've notice more R68's keep coming on the (Q) and all the R68A's are on the (:). Why is that??

Keep the 68s coming! It seems that the (N) & (W) are fully R160, so whatever 68/68A's were left on the (W) went to the (-_-, while all 68s came to the (Q). Im not complaining, keep them coming! Id rather have my 68/68A's any day on the (Q) over the 160s. :tup::cool:

Keep the 68s coming! It seems that the (N) & (W) are fully R160, so whatever 68/68A's were left on the (W) went to the (-_-, while all 68s came to the (Q). Im not complaining, keep them coming! Id rather have my 68/68A's any day on the (Q) over the 160s. :tup::cool:

that explains why I only saw one R68A (W) set Monday and only 3 R68A (Q) trains while the rest of the R68A's is on the (:) and atleast 5 sets of R68's on the (B) while the rest is on the (D)(Q)(S) lines. But I prefer R68/R68As on the (Q) than R160's on the (Q).

i want my R68A's BACK!!!

Keep them on the (Q)!!!...along with few R68's. but mostly R68A's!!!!!

relax, you can still get the R68As on the (:). in fact, i hope the (:) becomes fully R68As and the (Q) be fully R160s. have all R68s run on the (D)(G) and perhaps the (A)(C). Fulton Street customers would really love those cars and as much as i like them as well, I really get annoyed when an R68 (B) and R160 (Q) simultaneously leave an express stop and the (Q) actually accerlerating quicker and leaving the (B) behind until it arrives at the next local stop.

Archived