Pixs & vids of the R160 Folding seats train

R33WF

Nice man! I'm going to look for this train sometime this week.

The seats look like an improvement; they're somewhat contoured so maybe I might not mind sitting down on the train. If you ask me all NTTs should be retrofitted like this.

OK, just what are you supposed to hold on to when you're standing in middle, around the clock area? Other than that, this interior looks better. Now to find out seat comfort...

All I can say is this. It hurts you back and when you get up you are in so much pain. I also saw the look of the other passenger they looked piss.

All I can say is this. It hurts you back and when you get up you are in so much pain. I also saw the look of the other passenger they looked piss.

Oh well the (E) riders deserve it that's what they get for complaining so much....

Nice man! I'm going to look for this train sometime this week.

The seats look like an improvement; they're somewhat contoured so maybe I might not mind sitting down on the train. If you ask me all NTTs should be retrofitted like this.

Nice pics! And at least now it looks like visible divisions instead of like 4 people trying to squeeze in. Now it's clearly set to seat 3 per segment.

I personally would've preferred the seats be slightly more sloped for the back. A 90 degree angle is not good. Something like 95-100 degrees would be nice.

How do you know the (E) riders are whining so much?

Nice coverage by the way of the prototype R160B set.

nice pics and vids, but arent those cars based out of coney island or did coney island transfer them to jamaica for (E) service?

Thanks

Not liking the strait back, even the lump would be better. If the seat was sloped back more and taller, then it would be better.

That said. Riders can't have it both ways. They wanted R160s, and now they got them. With R32s, they couldn't fold up the seats.

That's what happens when a certain group of (E) riders complained about the R32s....

Not trying to start anything, just throwing the facts out there.

Archived