The (M) took a visit to Nassau Street today

R42 M Train

awesome shots! I wish I coulda been there, I get out of school at 3:10, and I have to be home b4 dark. Someone on youtube posted a video of an (M) train signed up as (Mx) going to bay parkway and said it was taken in july. If u look on the (MTA) website, it says the (M) still goes to bay parkway during rush hours. Just a fact.

Awesome! Yes, there was a disruption in the Cut, so the (V) and (Mx) returned.:P

the (V) too? :eek:

and I have to be home b4 dark. Someone on youtube posted a video of an (M) train signed up as (Mx) going to bay parkway and said it was taken in july.

I feel sorry for you Winter must suck b\c the daytime light is shorter b\c of DLST.

I believe u about that (Mx) b\c when the (M) was on its 2nd week it was crazy a few (M)'s returned to 4th Avenue,some went to Whitehall it was chaos.

(Mx) via Nassau, just the way it should be. Great shots!

Right where (M2) belongs.Great catch.This is the 2nd time the (M) was re-routed via Nassau St I believe.This M is something else after the cut showing itself in in South Bklyn,going to Whitehall and even ending up at 2nd Avenue a few times.

Thanks Leroy and 2 Train Master. I agree, the M belongs on Nassau street

Excellent Catch! Im assuming it had the Brown M program giving the fact it didnt say "via Nassau", but "Nassau St Lcl"?
Yes, the M was Brown. Its its true color not that orange shnit

The both of you need A the clapping guy because you both are right .M via Nassau R42M slammin you lucky dog and skaterboy admitting that R38's Rule and lol its the way it should be

Thanks. Lol. Right timing made me caught it. I'm glad I was like Let me take the C to the J and wait for a 42 at chambers but then an (Mx) came in.

awesome shots! I wish I coulda been there, I get out of school at 3:10, and I have to be home b4 dark. Someone on youtube posted a video of an (M) train signed up as (Mx) going to bay parkway and said it was taken in july. If u look on the (MTA) website, it says the (M) still goes to bay parkway during rush hours. Just a fact.

the (V) too? :eek:

Thanks. I saw that video although I doubt it was recorded after June 25.

did the find display have an orange M or a brown M

See my reply to Vinny

Btw guys a T/O told me that that they have a (M) program for almost every terminal b/c if you look at, the (M) can be rerouted to about every other B div line

Yes, the M was Brown. Its its true color not that orange shnit

Thanks. Lol. Right timing made me caught it. I'm glad I was like Let me take the C to the J and wait for a 42 at chambers but then an (Mx) came in.

Thanks. I saw that video although I doubt it was recorded after June 25.

Btw guys a T/O told me that that they have a (M) program for almost every terminal b/c if you look at, the (M) can be rerouted to about every other B div line

Yea I figured much. About that (M) going to Bay Pkwy in July, that did happen after June 27, during the first week of the cuts they were sending random (M)'s to Bay Pkwy to not make the confusion so bad that first week. Last thursday an (M) got sent via 8 Ave/West End to 62 St, I found that alert in my emails, it showed (F)'s via (D) and 8 Ave as well. Signal problems at Bway-Laffayette or W4

Archived