You can get a student metro card, a $560 value for only $150

Union Tpke

New York City metro card 5 month student bus pass $560 value free $_57.JPG

New unused student bus pass. It's Good Monday-Friday until around 6pm, school hours. Monthly pass is $112 a month or $560 for 5 months. This pass is good for  5 months.

February 1 until July 1st 2015. We don't need the pass because I drive my child to school and as a single parent I can use the money.

Excellent for anyone that can past for a high school student. Huge savings!!!

apparently someone bought one 6 months ago for $99.99

Thanks Again. Will do biz again! Buyer: 
m***i ( 290iconTealStar_25x25.gif
During past 6 months iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif   NYC transportation pass bus train student Metrocard 4 months free shipping 1/30/ (#151420513085) US $99.00    

If they catch anyone who doesn't look like a student using it, they will make an arrest. If they catch a student using it during suspicious times, they will make an arrest. It's a gamble and you'd end up paying much more in fines.

If they catch anyone who doesn't look like a student using it, they will make an arrest. If they catch a student using it during suspicious times, they will make an arrest. It's a gamble and you'd end up paying much more in fines.

what do you mean by ''suspicious times''

what do you mean by ''suspicious times''

Such as a holiday that lands on a weekday or while students are normally inside the school. If most students get to school by 10am (and I had my first class at that time when I was a freshman), you'd be suspicious using a card at noon. Most students don't start to get dismissed until around 1 or 2pm.

This is a dumb ass.... They attribute the metrocard number to the student the card's being given to.

If you scratch off the number, you can get in even more serious trouble for that... Federal charges.

Wow this is blackmail. You can find one for free in the subway system since some students always lose them. Has anyone bought this yet?

Engaging in illegal activity by itself doesn't automatically equate to blackmail.

Blackmail goes: If you don't do 'x', and I know 'y' about you, then z will happen...

'x' can be a legal or an illegal act

'y' is often something that you're not supposed to be doing, and/or know you're guilty of

the threat of 'z' is the blackmail

Okay but just to confirm who or what were you calling a a$$hole?

In that particular post, the E-bay seller....

Mister/Miss "We don't need the pass because I drive my child to school and as a single parent I can use the money."

However, the same sentiments goes out to anyone else around selling student Metrocards.....

Like what, did you think I was talking about you?

Archived