I'm taking the test soon

MissBusGirl

I will be taking the written test on November 27th at 1:00pm in downtown Brooklyn. My cousin is a bus operator in the Bronx and she told me its just basic knowledge and something that I would be able to pass with no problem.

Wish me luck.:(

Is it the BOSS (Bus Operator Selection Survey) or the actual TA exam? If the BOSS just tell them what they want to hear.

GOOD LUCK!

I will be taking the written test on November 27th at 1:00pm in downtown Brooklyn. My cousin is a bus operator in the Bronx and she told me its just basic knowledge and something that I would be able to pass with no problem.

Wish me luck.:P

Good luck and keep us posted on the results.

It is the BOSS survey. Its a common sense thing she told. My cousin told me they are going to ask me what I do on my days off. Are they serious.:confused:

The TA exam I want to prepare for. Does anyone know where I can get a bus operators manual if possible?:P

Nah, they ask on the exam things like if you had a problem with a co-worker what would you do? If a car cut you off what would you do? It's multiple choice. Tell them what they want to hear. They will say don't be honest. You will honestly be out of a job, if you are honest. If you are coming to MaBSTOA don't worry about the TA exam. Next years general you will be able to pick into Brooklyn. As a matter of fact, don't be surprised if Brooklyn depots, and 126st, are part of the depots you all can pick in to. We are merged now, and this General you can stay in OA, or go to TA.

If you want the manual anyway : http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=bus+operator+exam&z=y

I just took the BOSS survey at 180 it was very easy. questions they ask would you be late for work. Or if you were sick would you stay home,come to work, also they ask about sick days should they be used. stuff like that

Good Luck

And Hello to everyone

I just took the BOSS survey at 180 it was very easy. questions they ask would you be late for work. Or if you were sick would you stay home,come to work, also they ask about sick days should they be used. stuff like that

Good Luck

And Hello to everyone

Coming to OA, or TA?

Good Luck

And Hello to everyone

As a fellow "4Life"er I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors.

Archived