Dreams

DX Local Train

i'll answer because in about 1 day im going to find out my odds of it actually happening. train operator for the (MTA)!!! this was my dream before i knew about pensions and healthcare and unions (and unfortunately i also went to engineering school before i knew it was civil service and not locomotive engineering). it was all about the love of the job. like Derek Jeter and anyone who actually still plays the game of baseball for the love of it. the answers to exam 8098 will be posted on the DCAS website tomorrow and i will let you know if my dream is on it's path to come true. also a family but my social anxiety disorder makes it almost impossible to achieve that one :o

My Dream is to be Microsofts Chairman and also own the (MTA):o

Well that is my dreams, but other then that of course I wanna be a T/O on teh (MTA) drive my lovely (2)(5) all day none stop Bronx to Bklyn and even outof the (MTA) on the RR, which hopefully happens in a few yrs after C/R. Own an R142, and R33WF B) ,

Loads of Computers of course and donate them to my people out there. And try to beat bill gates as world richest person hehe

BTW these are dreams some may not happen so dont fuss lol

My Dreams Are To Be Famous Singing Rock And Electric Music

That's exactly what I want to do! I took lessons in Piano for 5 years and taught myself in Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Violin for 4 years. I can sing as high as Geddy Lee and always wanted to be in a Progressive Rock band! Unfortunately, my town is too racist and every band judges by skin color.

That's exactly what I want to do! I took lessons in Piano for 5 years and taught myself in Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Violin for 4 years. I can sing as high as Geddy Lee and always wanted to be in a Progressive Rock band! Unfortunately, my town is too racist and every band judges by skin color.

With that kind of outlook your dreams wont ever come true. Stop worrying about race and worry about developing talent and discipline and aggression towards completing your goals, no one can hold you back but yourself in the long run. Rocky George is a very successful guitarist who has mad skills and he didnt let his ethnicity / race hold him back.

1272208762_l.jpg

I have many future dreams.

From top.

1. I want to become official English-Japanese tour guide giving tour of NYC, Long Island, Westchester County, Connecticut, some part of NJ, and part of Philadelphia, PA and also give tour of NYC Subway.

2. To become famous entertainer, showing of my talent of singing/dancing and subway bus imitation.

3. I also want to be conductor.

4. I want to involve in Environmental and Operation Lifesaver activity.

Dreams come true if you try hard enough to achieve them (some) of them are in reach to all of us just look forward not back. To LEX goodluck tomorrow and me as well and all the other people for the T/O answers

Everybody dreams come true. (K)<R>

President of the MTA would be nice also only because Every member needs to get what they work for 100%benefits

100%pay status with up to date raises no delays on contracts and treat every member with the upmost respect and understanding cuz we all have it rough out there...

i'll answer because in about 1 day im going to find out my odds of it actually happening. train operator for the (MTA)!!! this was my dream before i knew about pensions and healthcare and unions (and unfortunately i also went to engineering school before i knew it was civil service and not locomotive engineering). it was all about the love of the job. like Derek Jeter and anyone who actually still plays the game of baseball for the love of it. the answers to exam 8098 will be posted on the DCAS website tomorrow and i will let you know if my dream is on it's path to come true. also a family but my social anxiety disorder makes it almost impossible to achieve that one :o

WELL I HOPE YOU GET THE JOB...im sorry to hear that

My dream is to become a famous novelist and artist. I already have one published book with a few more in line. The name Nicholas B. Maione will be recognized in bookstores one day. My dream is slowly coming true.

well what kind of books you write...i like horra books if u make one of thos let me know were to buy it from

I have many dreams, but they won't come true, so it's silly to list them.

well hopefuly one day bout mine and yours will come true!

I mean i live in nyc so it real competive oner hear

I have many future dreams.

From top.

1. I want to become official English-Japanese tour guide giving tour of NYC, Long Island, Westchester County, Connecticut, some part of NJ, and part of Philadelphia, PA and also give tour of NYC Subway.

2. To become famous entertainer, showing of my talent of singing/dancing and subway bus imitation.

3. I also want to be conductor.

4. I want to involve in Environmental and Operation Lifesaver activity.

Okay Slow Down Buddy Which 1 do you want more?

I wish I could live forever. If thats not possible, at least 5000 years.

Thats Kinda A sad Thing i ean You'll Watch Every One You Love Die While You Still Hear I mean You'll Get marryed Have Kids...And Watch Your Own Kids Die....I wouldent want that

Dreams come true if you try hard enough to achieve them (some) of them are in reach to all of us just look forward not back. To LEX goodluck tomorrow and me as well and all the other people for the T/O answers

Everybody dreams come true. (K)<R>

President of the MTA would be nice also only because Every member needs to get what they work for 100%benefits

100%pay status with up to date raises no delays on contracts and treat every member with the upmost respect and understanding cuz we all have it rough out there...

well to every one who wants to bve a T/O I hope You All Get The Job So then I can Have My Own privite Car In the Frount When Im Famoust And Doing Shows In newyork

I have many dreams, but they won't come true, so it's silly to list them.

The Olny Reson i Dont Yell At You Is Cause They;ll Take The Post Off I think But Your Just Like ME And i HATE that you cant always be like thats your never gonna do anything in life acting like that....SUCK IT UP and get over it its not that bad

The Olny Reson i Dont Yell At You Is Cause They;ll Take The Post Off I think But Your Just Like ME And i HATE that you cant always be like thats your never gonna do anything in life acting like that....SUCK IT UP and get over it its not that bad

Hey hey be nice to other members pls, she can disagree with you but you can reply in a respectful manner. She wasn't being rude to you!

Besides Skipping me DX, lets chill a bit, RokuSix wasnt rude to u at all. People have there own opinion. If you dont like it dont say anything. thw way you saying it could lead your topic to being closed by a Staff! Anyways back on topic!

Besides me being Microsofts Chairman, MTA owner(Fantasy) lol and T/O(Of course). My Dream its for world peace. No Violence! No Racism, No hate between ethnicity, No hate between Sexual Orientation (Str8, bi, gay wat ever), black, white red, green, nothing!

Look how todays world is. You make a mistake and step on a persons New shoes, they get pissed and that person who made a mistake and aplogizes could end up dead cuz of a stupid shoe issue. Besides That take all the guns and trash em. Even from gov't. Sometimes cops may go off the line a bit you know. Lets live in a PEACEFUL matter ;) and happy one too.. In this world!

Besides Skipping me DX, lets chill a bit, RokuSix wasnt rude to u at all. People have there own opinion. If you dont like it dont say anything. thw way you saying it could lead your topic to being closed by a Staff! Anyways back on topic!

Besides me being Microsofts Chairman, MTA owner(Fantasy) lol and T/O(Of course). My Dream its for world peace. No Violence! No Racism, No hate between ethnicity, No hate between Sexual Orientation (Str8, bi, gay wat ever), black, white red, green, nothing!

Look how todays world is. You make a mistake and step on a persons New shoes, they get pissed and that person who made a mistake and aplogizes could end up dead cuz of a stupid shoe issue. Besides That take all the guns and trash em. Even from gov't. Sometimes cops may go off the line a bit you know. Lets live in a PEACEFUL matter ;) and happy one too.. In this world!

What I always say: If you want to end racism, then race shouldn't be a factor... ever!! Examples: If you're applying to a job, you don't your race down. When you apply for college, don't write your race down. Race shouldn't apply in any situation. If people truly want to be equal, then get rid of the race factor! Let the children of the next generation not know the difference between each race, rather we all just unite and forget our differences. People shouldn't be known by race, rather by their qualities, talents and abilities.

Thats Kinda A sad Thing i ean You'll Watch Every One You Love Die While You Still Hear I mean You'll Get marryed Have Kids...And Watch Your Own Kids Die....I wouldent want that

Sure, but don't you want to see how the world will be? Live life! experience as much as you can! I would really like to live and watch how the world progresses over 5000 years with my own eyes

Ehh..what the heck...I'll post it here.

-Cilvil Engineer(i like building stuff)

-Conductor(subway of course!)

-(Totally Fantasy but could come true)CEO of Apple and possibly overthrow Microsoft(sorry mark)

If I couldn't wait that long to get my dream job:

-(what Messino said) win the lottery(when I'm 18 of course!)

...and that's about it...I wish I can think of more...maybe when I'm sleeping...

EDIT: and a little childhood moment(or not):

-meeting the Sonic Team

-Play a real Yu-Gi-Oh! battle with real holograms and stuff.

(hey it seems fun to do and meet!)

-Play a real Yu-Gi-Oh! battle with real holograms and stuff.

(hey it seems fun to do and meet!)

When that happens I want to be your first opponent! I'd love to invoke a Synchro Summon in real life.

"Tsudoishi negai ga, aratani kagayaku hoshi tonare! Hikari sasu michi tonare! Shinkuro Shoukan! Hishouseyo, Sutadasuto Doragon!"

anyway...i have two dreams. To become fluent in Japanese both speaking and writing and to become a train operator for the MTA.

My Dream is to be Microsofts Chairman and also own the (MTA);)

Well that is my dreams, but other then that of course I wanna be a T/O on teh (MTA) drive my lovely (2)(5) all day none stop Bronx to Bklyn and even outof the (MTA) on the RR, which hopefully happens in a few yrs after C/R. Own an R142, and R33WF B) ,

Loads of Computers of course and donate them to my people out there. And try to beat bill gates as world richest person hehe

BTW these are dreams some may not happen so dont fuss lol

Opps Im so sorry i skiped liek 2 ppl

I think every one hears wants to own the (MTA)even me so good luck to ya with that couse its a competition

What I always say: If you want to end racism, then race shouldn't be a factor... ever!! Examples: If you're applying to a job, you don't your race down. When you apply for college, don't write your race down. Race shouldn't apply in any situation. If people truly want to be equal, then get rid of the race factor! Let the children of the next generation not know the difference between each race, rather we all just unite and forget our differences. People shouldn't be known by race, rather by their qualities, talents and abilities.

That is kinda true, but sometimes people can tell there race u know. Maybe not the ethnicity of course. Most jobs do require race verification which is stupid a bit. Same for schooling..

Archived