More SMEEs on the (R)?

Guest Charles

I caught a set of R32s on the (R) this evening, and I was in the last car #3472. Looks like they're still on the (R).

That's FlushingExpress from this website.

wow. He keep changing information like the R42s only running on the (E)(V) lines when they are still some on the (F)(R) lines and I thought the (E) was fully R160s. And I thought the R68/R68As are making a comeback on the (W). And he put no more R46s on the (V) when there's still one-two sets on the (V)

wow. He keep changing information like the R42s only running on the (E)(V) lines when they are still some on the (F)(R) lines and I thought the (E) was fully R160s. And I thought the R68/R68As are making a comeback on the (W).

Well it's not unusual of him. Like always, he is pulling his information out of his ass.

Im guessing theres not enough infomation and proof to add to wikipedia. Its reliable sometimes!

Just like the R46 on the (V) sum1 wrote no R46, but there is 1 to 2 R46 running a day.

Seeing that any1 can fix it, ill fix the other issues!

and herein lies the problem with Wikipedia. Anyone can "fix" an issue.

True, but I think with Wiki you can restrict the ones who shall edit the information. Ive seen it. Just like when I edit true information for Microsoft Windows. I cant cuz its restricted to limited people.

Since I just fixed the issue(Regarding (F)(R) not having R40A/42S), now I wonder if sum ahole would wind up removing the information. Thats a Wiki War, and Wikipedia restricts that! If it happens at the same time~

Since I just fixed the issue(Regarding (F)(R) not having R40A/42S), now I wonder if sum ahole would wind up removing the information. Thats a Wiki War, and Wikipedia restricts that! If it happens at the same time~

Don't worry, I got your back. I'll add the sources later on so no one has any reason to change it back. Some people though think pictures are not enough evidence (wtf?).

BTW, for anyone that's interested, the 8:20 and 4:20 out of Forest Hills is an R42. Either the 8:40 or 4:40 out of Forest Hills (forgot what time I saw it) is an R42 as well.

Don't worry, I got your back. I'll add the sources later on so no one has any reason to change it back. Some people though think pictures are not enough evidence (wtf?).

BTW, for anyone that's interested, the 8:20 and 4:20 out of Forest Hills is an R42. Either the 8:40 or 4:40 out of Forest Hills (forgot what time I saw it) is an R42 as well.

Ya your Datasheet is of course reliable! I can take that for granted.

But I already added it tho. So if you wanna change it go ahead. I dont mind. As long as its facts then im good ;)

wow. He keep changing information like the R42s only running on the (E)(V) lines when they are still some on the (F)(R) lines and I thought the (E) was fully R160s. And I thought the R68/R68As are making a comeback on the (W). And he put no more R46s on the (V) when there's still one-two sets on the (V)

R68/68As are not making a comeback on the (W). i have not seen one since early February. if Coney Island is giving up some of its R160s to Jamaica, it is going to get new ones to fill in their place. yes, i did see a few R46s on the (V).

Well it's not unusual of him. Like always, he is pulling his information out of his ass.

i am not pulling information out of my ass. didn't the new GM of queens blvd said he wanted the (R) to be exclusively R46s, the (V) to only use SMEEs, the (E) to be fully R160s, the (F) to only use R46s and R160s? btw, how did you find out who i was on wikipedia?

so what can we do to stop him

there is one way you can stop me. if anyone is the person(s) who keep adding what cars run on which line to wikipedia, do me a favor and stop. car assignments can change without warning and you have no encyclopedic proof what-so-ever on what cars are assigned to which line. photos and videos do not count as valid sources. that is why i plan on removing all car assignment statements from the nyc subway line articles whenever i get the chance.

you really need to update your datasheet. there are plenty of errors that i spotted on it. R32s are maintained at 207th Street, not Pitkin, R40s no longer run on the (A), and R68/68As do not run on the (W) except for a few rush hour extras.

R68/68As are not making a comeback on the (W). i have not seen one since early February. if Coney Island is giving up some of its R160s to Jamaica, it is going to get new ones to fill in their place. yes, i did see a few R46s on the (V).

i am not pulling information out of my ass. didn't the new GM of queens blvd said he wanted the (R) to be exclusively R46s, the (V) to only use SMEEs, the (E) to be fully R160s, the (F) to only use R46s and R160s? btw, how did you find out who i was on wikipedia?

there is one way you can stop me. if anyone is the person(s) who keep adding what cars run on which line to wikipedia, do me a favor and stop. car assignments can change without warning and you have no encyclopedic proof what-so-ever on what cars are assigned to which line. photos and videos do not count as valid sources. that is why i plan on removing all car assignment statements from the nyc subway line articles whenever i get the chance.

you really need to update your datasheet. there are plenty of errors that i spotted on it. R32s are maintained at 207th Street, not Pitkin, R40s no longer run on the (A), and R68/68As do not run on the (W) except for a few rush hour extras.

Ok settle down, we didnt break anything yet. But my question to you is, where do you get your source then. Mind ans?

BTW Kris, i think you should also drop the (4) running on R62s sometimes, its false and there isnt any R62s running, only R142/142As

hey thats not right to get rid of information of all car assignments from the nyc subway. I just can't take it anymore what you are doing by getting rid of the subway car articles

You are so wrong on so many levels. Photos and videos DOES count as a vailid soure of information. When I was doing research for my ENG 101 research paper, I checked the MLA format of citing sources. The one thing I saw was that videos as well as photos can be used as a source of information.

Don't even try to dispute this post because others will agree with my post. Those photos that I just posted can be used to prove facts about SMEE's on the (V). If you try to disagree with me, you are showing every member here that you are just a foamer who has nothing else to do than attempt to prove everybody else wrong.

thank you for this useful post

1. R68/68As are not making a comeback on the (W). i have not seen one since early February. if Coney Island is giving up some of its R160s to Jamaica, it is going to get new ones to fill in their place. yes, i did see a few R46s on the (V).

2. i am not pulling information out of my ass. didn't the new GM of queens blvd said he wanted the (R) to be exclusively R46s, the (V) to only use SMEEs, the (E) to be fully R160s, the (F) to only use R46s and R160s? btw, how did you find out who i was on wikipedia?

3. there is one way you can stop me. if anyone is the person(s) who keep adding what cars run on which line to wikipedia, do me a favor and stop. car assignments can change without warning and you have no encyclopedic proof what-so-ever on what cars are assigned to which line. photos and videos do not count as valid sources. that is why i plan on removing all car assignment statements from the nyc subway line articles whenever i get the chance.

4. you really need to update your datasheet. there are plenty of errors that i spotted on it. R32s are maintained at 207th Street, not Pitkin, R40s no longer run on the (A), and R68/68As do not run on the (W) except for a few rush hour extras.

1. CI gave up R160s to Jamaica but they were extras that were not needed to make service. The numbers were 9123-9162. There are pics and vids of these cars on the (E).

2. That's what the GM wanted but they allowed exceptions. R42s on the (R) are a common sight, the (V) runs a few R46s, the (F) runs one R32, and the (E) uses one R42 sometimes. I have rode on all of these trains, except for the R42 (E) which I spotted and the R32 (F) which my friend spotted.

3. Photos and videos are more than enough evidence. What more evidence do you need? Car assignment changes are always given "with a warning" on sites like Subchat. Nothing out-of-the-blue has happened in the subway recently so that a picture of it would be inaccurate. Even if something is outdated, that's why pictures have dates on them. BTW, I think I read your bio or w/e on Wikipedia a while ago and it sounds a lot like you...

4. What version of my datasheet are you looking at? The most current one is redesigned and is as of 07/01/09. The one on the NYCTF site is outdated because I've been sending Harry the new versions but he might have problems with the format and putting it onto the site, or maybe he's just too busy. I should PM him on that. But if you want to look at a more accurate version of my sheet then just click on my sig.

Seen 2 sets of R68As from the (Q) on the (W) yesterday.

The (R) is exclusively R46s with some SMEEs in between.

Archived