R160B Testing on The (B) (1 Week Ago)

I was coming home from Downtown and when I arrived at W 34th Street, I saw an R160B testing on the (:P heading uptown saying to Bedford Park Blvd and I even heard the announcement saying this is a Bronx (:) train Next Stop is W 42nd Street and I know it was testing because I saw it open doors opposite side. So Now I'm Wondering is the (B) going to get R160Bs? and the last car number was 9812. I hope it dosen't get R160Bs. I love the R68/R68As on the (B)(D)(Q)(W) lines.

No, that's just the daily baths the R160s get. You can catch an R160 everyday at around 1 PM along the Concourse sections of the (:P and (D) lines.

As for the testing, the scene does seem legitimate. But what will happen to the R68s IF the R160s take over the (:)?

No, that's just the daily baths the R160s get. You can catch an R160 everyday at around 1 PM along the Concourse sections of the (:P and (D) lines.

As for the testing, the scene does seem legitimate. But what will happen to the R68s IF the R160s take over the (:)?

IFF (If and only if) that happens...I really don't know.

To the people that want the C to have R68/As: They won't be put in until all R46s are gone and once again the Fulton/8th Avenue gets the oldest fleet. So it's either wait for an even newer fleet to arrive or get the oldest fleet of the system. Trust me as much as I love the R68/As, I would definitely not prefer the latter.

Archived