Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

R160B Testing on The (B) (1 Week Ago)

I was coming home from Downtown and when I arrived at W 34th Street, I saw an R160B testing on the (:P heading uptown saying to Bedford Park Blvd and I even heard the announcement saying this is a Bronx (:) train Next Stop is W 42nd Street and I know it was testing because I saw it open doors opposite side. So Now I'm Wondering is the (B) going to get R160Bs? and the last car number was 9812. I hope it dosen't get R160Bs. I love the R68/R68As on the (B)(D)(Q)(W) lines.

9812 will probably go to Jamaica Yard after it finishes testing. It will likely not go on the (:P.

one of the members here said in the R68/R68A Best hunting time thread said that the second option order will go to Coney Island Yard.

No, that's just the daily baths the R160s get. You can catch an R160 everyday at around 1 PM along the Concourse sections of the (:P and (D) lines.

As for the testing, the scene does seem legitimate. But what will happen to the R68s IF the R160s take over the (:)?

No, that's just the daily baths the R160s get. You can catch an R160 everyday at around 1 PM along the Concourse sections of the (:P and (D) lines.

As for the testing, the scene does seem legitimate. But what will happen to the R68s IF the R160s take over the (:)?

IFF (If and only if) that happens...I really don't know.

Here Daniel knock yourself off R160 9xxx at 125th St SB:

f80i0.jpg

sry for the way it is, the noise, was editing it to get it to brigiton up, since stations are too dark

Daniel The Cool: I love the R68/R68As on the (:P(D)(Q)(W) lines.

ok fine, i guess the Franklin avenue (S) doesnt have R68s as you are saying lol

And teh (W) doesnt run on 68s they are with R160s!

To the people that want the C to have R68/As: They won't be put in until all R46s are gone and once again the Fulton/8th Avenue gets the oldest fleet. So it's either wait for an even newer fleet to arrive or get the oldest fleet of the system. Trust me as much as I love the R68/As, I would definitely not prefer the latter.

Archived