Guess the Location EL Style

R33WF

You know it would be better to use one topic for this, you have loads of em all over the forum...

But from the looks of it, it looks like the Union Port Yad Entry!

Is this the IRT White Plains Rd- E180th/Morris Pk Ave?

You know it would be better to use one topic for this, you have loads of em all over the forum...

But from the looks of it, it looks like the Union Port Yad Entry!

Is this the IRT White Plains Rd- E180th/Morris Pk Ave?

It really looks like the Unionport entry!

The yard is close to the former ROW of the NYWB railway (I believe that's what it was called), and that section was elevated. And the clue is the fence.

How are we supposed to guess when tehre is not much to look at but one pillar and a gate? That could be anywhere

Guess or don't guess. It's that simple. If you have a hunch, say so!

3rd Avenue and 149th street in the Bronx, the connection to the 3rd Ave El

It cant be, it was recently taken according to the Image Properties.. Plus there wasnt any yard at the End terminal of 149th/The Hub section

@R33WF U know m8 instead of telling people u tell us when, more hints can help us out.. Instead of not giving us a chance. Cuz If its not 180th St, then I dunno wat it is especially since its in General Subway Forum which could be anything

Id doubt it were Avenue X (F)?..

Now the last hint is that the photo was taken in brooklyn now lets see who wins remember I want the EL it is along with the location of it on the same post good luck

Now the last hint is that the photo was taken in brooklyn now lets see who wins remember I want the EL it is along with the location of it on the same post good luck

Liviona/IRT New Lots?

Keep guessing

Linden Shop Near New Lots/Canarsie Line?

the 1924 3rd ave elevated line in brooklyn? or the 5th avenue elevated line in brooklyn?

How can this be in the 20s, if it was a recent pic I even said it in the last 2 reply of mine before this, and there is van car there too..

Archived