Taylor Swift MTV Music Video Fail : R-62 (F)...

KeystoneRegional

I Dont Under Stand How They Had The R160 Screnes In The Train

It's probably just a piece of paper or plastic designed to simulate a FIND.

(F)ail? Hardly. Just done out of necessity, for the reasons Far Rock Depot has stated. They could have picked any line they wanted to.

I thought it was tacky to put an (F) on a 42nd St Shuttle train but aside from that, Taylor Swift put on a great performance and at least it was the REAL NYC Subway. It was cool to see the R62A's get some kind of love. And with that FIND sheet in the ad part up above, it shows that someone at MTV has ridden an R160 on the (F) not too long ago.

Well, impressively there is the worst fail a person can make. A R-62 (F) at Grand Central? Seriously?

f_10ughmrn2pxm_e5df27a.jpg

The R-62 (F)! Increadible!

WHO THE F*** CARES? Its the performance that matters, and that was freaking awesome!

After all that crap with Kanye West. You cant say that the planning of the performance was a fail.

btw, Kanye is a bonafide a$$hole.

Well he did make a public apology on Jay Leno last night, so that's a step-up. People still cheered him on. All he needs is a vacation from the madness. Celebrities have lives, too.

He's done that before and he continues to do the same things over and over and over. He stole the spotlight from someone 3 TIMES. The 3rd time is a charm and for all I care, I hope he loses his popularity and fails in the music industry. He needs to get his a$$ whooped someday.....

Well he did make a public apology on Jay Leno last night, so that's a step-up. People still cheered him on. All he needs is a vacation from the madness. Celebrities have lives, too.

Speaking of that, I thought the tv froze for like a few minutes because there was no sound. I pretty much changed the channel midway in the interview.

He's done that before and he continues to do the same things over and over and over. He stole the spotlight from someone 3 TIMES. The 3rd time is a charm and for all I care, I hope he loses his popularity and fails in the music industry. He needs to get his a$$ whooped someday.....

Totally agreed. Just like taking attention away from the Katrina victims and leaving Mike Myers speachless.

Get outta my head cause thats exactly how I feel about it too.

Archived