R32s Will Go On The (A) While R46s will be on the (C)

Daniel The Cool

As has been stated previously here...the capital plan is just a wish list, it's not necessarily funded or approved.

I'm sticking to "I'll believe it when I see it" which is what most should do since you're talking about TA here (in a recession no less).

Same here, plus I don't thin it mentions contract numbers like R160, R179, or R188. Remember this is the (MTA), nothing is set in stone until it happens and even then, things can change over night.

Let's not go offtopic. This is an R32 (A) / R46 (C) thread, and there isn't really any proof (we don't know how much of each train will be on which line) so there isn't really anything left to discuss...

so basically you're asking to :lock: the thread? :P

so basically you're asking to :lock: the thread? :P

Why not, this thread was meaningless from the beginning. Why would the MTA take a suggestion based on one person's opinion, and so as they can enjoy a railfan view on the (A)?

Lockdown please!

big_lock.png

Why not, this thread was meaningless from the beginning. Why would the MTA take a suggestion based on one person's opinion, and so as they can enjoy a railfan view on the (A)?

Lockdown please!

big_lock.png

no no it wasnt a question :P it was a statement

Thats right guys. The R46s will be move to the (C) while the (A) will receive the R32s from the (C). If you guys don't believe me here's the proof.

So how do you guys feel about this?

I would like to see the actual letter Mr. Lambert wrote on official NYCT letterhead, rather than you quoting it.

This equipment swap just ain't gonna happen!

a lot of things that aint gonna happen sometimes do. only time can tell. the letter could have been just to let a teen railfan know that an equipment swap was already planned. with all the swaps that has happened in the last year or two, whos to say this isnt happening? to me it would make sence. a qiuck swap between the (A) and (C) wouls have the (C) just deal with one change when it goes full lenght consists. the MTA can just focus with replacing 32s with 46s on one line.

a scan of the letter would be great. just to show its offical.

ofcourse the MTA isnt going to make a swap for one person. but whos to say it wasnt planned?

just my 2 cents

Bill, what line do you operate on?

a lot of things that aint gonna happen sometimes do. only time can tell. the letter could have been just to let a teen railfan know that an equipment swap was already planned. with all the swaps that has happened in the last year or two, whos to say this isnt happening? to me it would make sence. a qiuck swap between the (A) and (C) wouls have the (C) just deal with one change when it goes full lenght consists. the MTA can just focus with replacing 32s with 46s on one line.

ofcourse the MTA isnt going to make a swap for one person. but whos to say it wasnt planned?

just my 2 cents

G line.

just my 2 cents

how do you scan mail?

if you have access to a scanner or a printer with scanning feature you can scan it to a Jpg file. or one of your friends can do it for you. or, if all else fails, take it to kinkos

I was going to suggest something like that, as I was going to head to Kinkos sometime down the road to have a digital form of my collection of old subway maps, but I'm going to wait until I have more.

Archived