The top ten most annoying things in the Subway

MattTrain

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's get back on track fellas :P

3054595465_bd476cc57d.jpg

LOL I agree,Well another annoying thing would be dudes trying to sell you a bendie for $2.25.For those who don`t know,bendies are metrocards whose magnetic black strip has been tampered with a small dent causing the turnstile to read them as empty cards with money on them even though they are empty .If anyone is trying to sell you a ride,don`t do it!!! Just go to the machine or token booth.:)

Many people was hoping you never joined anyways!

This is no time for jokes!

People from that childish forum you came from, of course they will have your back. As skinny as you are a pencil could have your back!

Or making an ass out of yourself.

Don't be jealous that he earned more respect than you....

This is some true bullshit. You have no right to tell a person whether or not they should've joined this forum, or any other forum for that matter. You also have no right to insult any forum, especially when you happen to be member there. You keep making enemies with everyone, yeah that's cool. But insulting another member, insulting another website that YOU yourself don't have the guts to start crosses a line. So Orion, if all you think is respect is what drives a person then you have another thing comming. Respect means NOTHING. People can respect you, but that doesn't mean that they have to like you, so just stay in your corner.

BStyles

This is some true bullshit. You have no right to tell a person whether or not they should've joined this forum, or any other forum for that matter. You also have no right to insult any forum, especially when you happen to be member there. You keep making enemies with everyone, yeah that's cool. But insulting another member, insulting another website that YOU yourself don't have the guts to start crosses a line. So Orion, if all you think is respect is what drives a person then you have another thing comming. Respect means NOTHING. People can respect you, but that doesn't mean that they have to like you, so just stay in your corner.

BStyles

Hey, lets keep this on topic :P

no derailment :)

derailed.jpg

for my list:

12) People who ask for a swipe. "I cant even pay for myself!"

BStyles

Honestly imo some of the things that go on here....very disappointing.

I'll say this much: I've been a member of this fine website since it first opened really, and I have noticed some changes for the worse here. There needs to be a change of decorum in here. This is ridiculous, since there are many good-intended people on here who want nothing to do with this. Some people here (and Im not mentioning any names here so don't start jumping to conclusions) needs to get their act together and stop this "childish" behavior.

Let me add a few of my own:

1) Fat people who try to fit in a seat when they obviously take up more than one seat. A little standing COULD help you lose calories.

2) People that spread their legs wide apart. You don't need that much ball space.

3) People who shove to get in front of the door before it opens. That's why some of us learn the approximate location of the doors - so we can get on first.

4) People who sit down before someone who got on before them did. I don't care if you're closer to the seat, you haven't been on as long.

5) People who lean on poles.

6) The automated "Ladies and gentlemen, we're being held momentarily by the train dispatcher. Please be patient." and "Ladies and gentlemen, we're delayed because of train traffic ahead of us. Please be patient." announcements. I've actually had the first one played 8 or 9 times on a ~45-minute ride that should normally take 20 to 25 minutes. And then another 3 times or so on the return trip. >__>

lmao true. not to make fun of them cuz im big myself, but i hate it when there are two heavy set (dont want to call them fat) people sitting on 2 out of the 3 seats (R44/R46/R62/R62A/R68/R68A car type), and the middle seat is free, i hate it when they SQUEEZE themselves in like theyre gonna fit. im like "wow, really? ok."

• 4 weeks later...

THE THING I HATE MOST is when people bring wild animals on the train! This happened on the (N) in AStoria on my commute from school. This weird goth chick sat next to me and about 2 mins into the ride, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a SNAKE. It was real! Then she started to play with it and asked me if i wanted to touch it. I got off next stop and got on the next train!

Archived