Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought about four different GameCube games...

SSBM - A classic, some ass in my HS stole it or something.... wish I could play my family members again.

Starfox Adventures - I loved this game when a family member left it at my house for 4 months but it took three cousins of mine to help me beat it.... never found interest in it until last month.

Capcom Vs SNK 2: EO - As much as I love fighting games, I can never master the moves... or figure out how to block.

Been a while since I last played GTA 4, so rusty I needed the health cheat a few times. The game really should've had the hunter. Annhilator sucks. It's hard to aim the machine guns. Having the cars pile up on their own and explode was the best.

SF Adventures- seen from vids online, graphics were nice, but it didn't seem like a SF game. It was more like Donkey Kong or such. To me SF is dogfights. SF 64 is still my fav.

barf

You fool. No matter, I'll win you over with Pokemon Grey or the Ruby and Sapphire remakes.

Pokemon_Yellow.png

there we go....

What? Pokemon Yellow is good, but is has flaws.

I mean, aside from the change in Starter Pokemon and Gym Leader teams, I can't really think of any changes.

For example, the appearance of Jessie, James, and Meowth was out of place because other than them three Team Rocket was exactly the same as in Red, Green, and Blue.

I did like how some concepts from Yellow (i.e. - Walking Pokemon feature, and Red's team) were given a shout out in Gold/Silver/Crystal and HeartGold and SoulSilver though.

You fool. No matter, I'll win you over with Pokemon Grey or the Ruby and Sapphire remakes.

Remakes usually suck.

I mean, aside from the change in Starter Pokemon and Gym Leader teams, I can't really think of any changes.

There were no changes. But you had to have Red, Blue and Yellow to get all the Pokemon.

Remakes usually suck.

FireRed, LeafGreen, HeartGold and SoulSilver beg to differ. :(

There were no changes. But you had to have Red, Blue and Yellow to get all the Pokemon.

Yellow tweaked some Pokemon availibility, but if memory serves you don't need it to complete the Pokedex.

@Fresh Pond: lol it's not that hard to finish the Jasmine subplot XD

I used to wheel my collection of die cast cars along that little space in between the rail and the wall... and then one time it got stuck on the rail so I ran up to get the car but the step I was on was too far from the floor for me to get down, so I had to take an escalator back down.