Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he'll bring five days worth of clothes and wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip, she'll bring 21 outfits because she doesn't know what she'll feel like wearing each day.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he'll bring five days worth of clothes and wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip, she'll bring 21 outfits because she doesn't know what she'll feel like wearing each day.

21? Try the whole closet and dresser B)

"Honey, what's that big box you're bringing?"

"Honey, Where did the closet go?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE IT? IT'S A CLOSET!"

I have that photo. It wasn't done by you :(

Do you also have the "Caution: Adam West Floor" photo? :P

awf.jpg

Crud, thought people would fall for it...I got it from 1 of the fan pages on fb and I tried to make my own but I failed :P

I like that Adam West one...I should steal that one too :P

What, and north Brooklyn is is a wonderful place?

Lol. As soon as I saw that you were the last person to post in this thread I knew you were replying to this post.

But anyway, not even. I love all of Brooklyn. It's just that I've heard a few conversations where people are quick to say they're from South Brooklyn (they say it with an emphasis). Thou I don't see what's so great about 'South Brooklyn'. Care to enlighten me?

Lol. As soon as I saw that you were the last person to post in this thread I knew you were replying to this post.

But anyway, not even. I love all of Brooklyn. It's just that I've heard a few conversations where people are quick to say they're from South Brooklyn (they say it with an emphasis). Thou I don't see what's so great about 'South Brooklyn'. Care to enlighten me?

I think it too is being infested by the yuppie & hipster colonization. I'm just glad they're not in the Bronx. And stay out too.

It's not nearly a crime ridden and has alot less projects then North Brooklyn.

Same thing applies to Staten Island...the North Shore has ghetto and crime-ridden parts whereas the South Shore is the complete opposite except they have some of the most obnoxious and snot-nosed people there.

Same thing applies to Staten Island...the North Shore has ghetto and crime-ridden parts whereas the South Shore is the complete opposite except they have some of the most obnoxious and snot-nosed people there.

I'd rather have some snot-nosed a**hole then someone shooting at me or trying to rob me any day. At least in most areas of SI, the homes are not right on top of each other and there is some room. The of course you have to cross the guinea gang plank to get to Brooklyn.

I'd rather have some snot-nosed a**hole then someone shooting at me or trying to rob me any day. At least in most areas of SI, the homes are not right on top of each other and there is some room. The of course you have to cross the guinea gang plank to get to Brooklyn.

Oh most definitely, I'd rather be around obnoxious people than ghetto people as well.

lol@Stapleton... Well they're trying to gentrify that place and put up all of these affordable apartments for young professionals. Staten Island has been losing its 25-34 year olds in droves, so areas like Stapleton and St. George which are more urban and close to ferry are trying to be gentrified and made more "hip" to pull folks from Brooklyn and Manhattan. Problem is the projects will still be there and in St. George, folks don't want tall buildings all about.

A week late, but last week's Smallville series finale was just bad. I mean the main villain [Darkseid in Lionel's body] and the fight ends with Clark flying thru him like a puff of smoke? that and they barely had a full shot of the actor in the superman suit. The only time you see him in it is at the end. What a waste...

Even the scene with Lex was hollow. Nothing happened there.