Please do NOT urinate in the station!

mark1447

(N)o offense (M)ark but If I caught you takin A pic of me like that .I would of asked you where do you want me to write your name at:)

I know it's not cool to piss on any property(MTA) but (M)ark he could of started with ya for doin that. (K)eep in mind someone just got (S)tabbed for A seat and your not A cop so becareful

I agree.You just never know.Those concealed type of pics leave it to james bond.At least he has some gadget, like a camera disguised as a candy bar!! ..Just be careful.

I also hate it when irresponsible dog owners walk their dogs and their pet needs to go and the "waste" ends up on the steps of a subway entrance. This happened to my station not too long ago and almost everybody who left or entered the subway station stepped on it.

You could tell how pissy some customers were. :P

I'm glad you said "irresponsible dog owners", because it is up to the owners to clean up after their dog, the dog is not going to 'clean up after itself' [and you don't want it to].

Pfft better that than on the train like what happened to me once. I went to get a (6) at Brooklyn Bridge and got in the 3rd car. There was a homeless dude there at the end where i entered and the smell of his feces on the floor smacked me in the face like a brick thrown at me by a major league baseball pitcher. x_x;;

Ech, I sympathise, today I saw a homeless guy on an R160 N train 86--? I forgot the number already. But let's just say I'm not sitting on the 2-seaters anymore. I was going to tell a woman to not sit in the same seat that guy was sitting in earlier, but my throat was sore and she wouldn't have heard me anyway.

:Shudders: To me homeless people are worse than animals on the train. At least the animals are 'cleaner' and the owners are responsible for them.

One time I was at Broad Channel (A)(H) and I saw a guy do this. Just walked off the platform so casually, stood near the track facing south (toward the Rockaways direction) and did his "relief". I couldn't believe it. Just as he turned to come back on the platform, a train began entering the station (from Howard Beach-JFK direction).

I feel only kids 6 and under should be allowed to urine in the subway. If you are an adult, hold it and get out of the station, if you don't want to pay $2.25, then tell the station booth staff that you need to use the restroom and will come back. Most of the time she'll agree within a certain time (like at most 15 minutes)...

?what?

I feel only kids 6 and under should be allowed to urine in the subway. If you are an adult, hold it and get out of the station, if you don't want to pay $2.25, then tell the station booth staff that you need to use the restroom and will come back. Most of the time she'll agree within a certain time (like at most 15 minutes)...

Are you joking? You have got to be kidding me if you really think that. If the parents let there kids piss on the platform, they will always think its ok to do so. I really hope you rethink this or develop real parenting skills before you have a kid.

Are you joking? You have got to be kidding me if you really think that. If the parents let there kids piss on the platform, they will always think its ok to do so. I really hope you rethink this or develop real parenting skills before you have a kid.

I mean, really.

Allowing the kid to piss is just as bad. This summer I kicked parents and their kids out of my park for things like this. The parents/grandparents would let the kid piss all over the place. I know some people might say that park bathrooms are gross, but I made sure my staff kept them clean this summer.

Allowing the kid to piss is just as bad. This summer I kicked parents and their kids out of my park for things like this. The parents/grandparents would let the kid piss all over the place. I know some people might say that park bathrooms are gross, but I made sure my staff kept them clean this summer.

(W)hat Park do you work for?

I applaud your actions. Parents should not be encouraging that sort of behavior.

Another thing that should be done is to discourage old women [in general] from throwing bread crumbs on the floor to feed the birds which would poop all over the parks and other places. They have a big enough population, there's no need to give them more food to survive.

Another time not on subway, when I was living on 1771 1st Av, I sometimes walk down 91st St slope from 3rd to 2nd Avs. When I took shortcut on left Eastside Phamacy, I accidentaly spotted man urinating, properly homeless.

Another time when I was at White Plains. Right after I cross parking lot from Trans Center, north end underpass to Metro-North Station, but toilet were disguisting and Galleria Mall was too far. I spotted someone just finish urinating. I did that too because I was very tired to walk to Galleria Mall.

when i was 9,i saw a person go down the LIRR tracks,(he walked down via the stairs,and did what he did.once done,he came back up,and no cops saw him.unbelievable,yet cops catch us doing something legal,but cops dont catch some one doing something gross and illegal? pathetic.

This is ridiculous, someone doing something illegal and disgusting and cops ignoring it. What The Hell!!! And we railfans get attention more than this! I mean come one!!!

I don't see where he said they ignored him. He said no cops (if there were any present) saw him. Stop the "lets blame the cops" mentality that so many here have.

Nah, but it is okay for a 1 year old, 2 year old, 3 year old, 4 year old, 5 year old and 6 year old to pee on to the tracks, not on to the platform unless he/she directly pees into a drain installed on the platform. Reason: He/She is a kid.

Alright, sorry that I misread it, and I'll stop the thing you described. You may read minds, :D!

AWWang whats wrong with you? Its not ok for ANY age to take a piss in public, let alone on TRACKS, you should be arrested and the key thrown away if you let your kids do that, thats called DISGUSTING BEHAIVIOR. Stop being silly think before you type.

Every time I go in the subway I see it at least once, I am already brainwashed by this. So, I would agree if the kid is in an emergency or deal with urine on the floor and a urine soaked seat of a train...

I doubt it ... times I've had the unfortunate luck of seeing that take place in the system it's been an adult. Regardless, maybe you're willing to deal with a urine soaked seat, but that's not acceptable for most people. Please, take your kid upstairs, find a public bathroom, a store, or someplace or get them Depends!

Archived