ENY RTS & SC O-5 CNGs at West Farms Depot| 12/16/09

mark1447

Someone on Youtube that i know told me to check out WF lot since there were RTSs thers... So I just came from West Farms Depots Lot across from WF and caught 12 East New York NovaBuses and 2 Spring Creek Orion V CNG

Now i wonder.. Is West Farms Going back RTS. [Which I hope] Or are these for storage or retirement?

ENY Bus Numbers: 930, 8920, 8923, 8925, 8926, 8927, 8934, 8936, 9837

SC Bus Numbers: 737, 738

There were extra RTSs, but couldnt read them as green gates blocked em

jq6knn.jpg

2d9qr9f.jpg

1zlfx3b.jpg

xoeaf7.jpg

m8kbip.jpg

34qp9wm.jpg

vryb8w.jpg

351xz4j.jpg

If it were one, then it was a training.

Man do i miss RTSs up in the bronx.. Let these buses stay lol

I with they could stay but I doubt it because ever since RTS's left Kingsbridge they had never returned. This is also the second time that the RTS left West Farms for a certain reason.:cry:

Makes sense about the RTS, as much as I'd like RTSs in the Bronx again, I don't think it would make sense to have a few there again. Keep the Bronx RTS free.

For the CNGs- I don't understand why they sent a couple of SC buses there unless those are going to CP? Because if JG is going to be getting buses, it would make more sense to to send those SC buses directly to JG than to move the the CP buses to JG*.

Its nothing more but a storage yard. From what I've seen from past observations, they most likely might just go to (MTA) bus. One time I seen the 80xx's-83xx's held there before they went to (MTA) Bus (some even still had the Yukon logo on it.) I've seen MCI's there too, again before they went to (MTA) Bus

Its nothing more but a storage yard. From what I've seen from past observations, they most likely might just go to (MTA) bus. One time I seen the 80xx's-83xx's held there before they went to (MTA) Bus (some even still had the Yukon logo on it.) I've seen MCI's there too, again before they went to (MTA) Bus

If that's the case, then Eastchester needs a few of those cause the QBx1 needs more buses real bad.

I saw at TTMG's that RTS 8787 is back at West Farms. Hopefully this is permanent

8787?? that was there before.. I wonder wats up here I hope too it stays! RTSs are coming back?! B) PLEASE STAY!!

If i catch em in service, im Bus fanning my Bronx RTS! Even IF ECH QBX1 is gettin em

Tomo heading to WF Depot/Lot to see whats up. If a WF sticker is found on these buses, i bet it ill stay.. Maybe?

Archived