End of future High Floor buses for T/A?

mark1447

The MCI suck

Nono i corrected it for you! :cool:

Better?! No need to explain!

If you dont want people complaining about you, then why do you start pointing negatives about other buses. You know you hate every thing except MCIs, and dont tell me you like Orions, you only like Orions when an express bus route pops out..

All Fleets ROCKS! Even the Hybrids and MCI! Even tho i prefer the Rapid Transit Series more!

RTSs are the greatest. They'll outlast most O5s.

And I don't hate the MCIs even though I think SOME express bus routes are a waste. A bus is a bus, whatever shows up first, I'll take it. Same goes for the subways.

Well if your in a rush and your far from your destination you need an express train. Or for bus +SBS, LTD and if you have money Express

RTSs are the greatest. They'll outlast most O5s.

And I don't hate the MCIs even though I think SOME express bus routes are a waste. A bus is a bus, whatever shows up first, I'll take it. Same goes for the subways.

Yeah, too bad the same can't be said for the foamers who call themselves a commuter, yet they avoid a line just because of equipment it uses. That makes me laugh!!!!!! If I see an Orion 7 NG on the S79, I'm getting on it. If it's an Orion 5 on the S79, I'll definitely get on it! As long as I need to get where I need to go in one piece, be it on an R160, an R44, an R46 or an R32, I'm getting on. This discrimination over lines because of the subway cars it uses is retarded.

Yup, if they were unsafe in the first place, they would not be running.

If only things didn't go down like that between New Flyer and the MTA... Those C40LFs are the bomb! Best low floors we got in the city, imo. They ride like a high floor, it blows my mind every time I ride one! Those things BOUNCE!!!

I like the way the C40s runs, noisy, but pretty solid overall.

Yeah, too bad the same can't be said for the foamers who call themselves a commuter, yet they avoid a line just because of equipment it uses. That makes me laugh!!!!!! If I see an Orion 7 NG on the S79, I'm getting on it. If it's an Orion 5 on the S79, I'll definitely get on it! As long as I need to get where I need to go in one piece, be it on an R160, an R44, an R46 or an R32, I'm getting on. This discrimination over lines because of the subway cars it uses is...

The (E) is faster than the (F) (especially since the (E) uses 53rd and it has a more direct route). Back in 2007 when the (E) was 95% R32 I'd use it to go to school (especially if I had an early class). However, on my trip home I'd always take the (F). The R46 is more comfortable than the R32 and it has more seats (meaning I can sleep on the train).

incorrect

Nope Correct, Some Express bus routes have no point and don't carry people.

Why would NABI be risking their business dealing with (MTA)? Is (MTA) too demanding in what they want in a bus?

Since the (MTA) wants to spec their buses so much it messes them up. So NABI does not want to be held responsible when the buses fail.

Since the (MTA) wants to spec their buses so much it messes them up. So NABI does not want to be held responsible when the buses fail.

Exactly, it's an obsession for him and it comes at the expense of the average riders to maintain those 'precious services'.

I just wonder how much longer those Designlines can handle the daily useage.

incorrect
He's sadly a lost cause. He'd rather the MTA go bankrupt to support useless routes just so he doesn't have to ride the trains and buses like the rest of us 'peasants'.

And 'wow', that took a lot of thought with that one word response...

Oh wow, a 3 word response... a step up at least..

And if you don't like the bus you are always free to ride the express buses you love so much. Plenty of room there, as in empty seats.

And fyi, I've been riding the hybrids for at least 3 years now. There's nothing totally bad about them.

You're actually wasting your energy arguing?:confused:

Yeah, too bad the same can't be said for the foamers who call themselves a commuter, yet they avoid a line just because of equipment it uses. That makes me laugh!!!!!! If I see an Orion 7 NG on the S79, I'm getting on it. If it's an Orion 5 on the S79, I'll definitely get on it! As long as I need to get where I need to go in one piece, be it on an R160, an R44, an R46 or an R32, I'm getting on. This discrimination over lines because of the subway cars it uses is retarded.

Sir, where is your thank-you button?

Now back on track, I think the high-floors are more cramped, ESPECIALLY the RTSs.

Hell yeah, every time I get on an Orion 7 NG on the S79 I'm usually displeased because for the whole ride it feels very bumpy. All you'll hear is rattling and shuddering and crap. Not the same on an Orion 5 though.

i swear why cant they just keep making orion 5's?

why make an orion 7 to begin with..they coulda just made a hybrid orion 5 if they wanted but NOO..

i swear why cant they just keep making orion 5's?

why make an orion 7 to begin with..they coulda just made a hybrid orion 5 if they wanted but NOO..

Yep, Malcolm (you know him from facebook) and I were discussing that recently!

The (E) is faster than the (F) (especially since the (E) uses 53rd and it has a more direct route). Back in 2007 when the (E) was 95% R32 I'd use it to go to school (especially if I had an early class). However, on my trip home I'd always take the (F). The R46 is more comfortable than the R32 and it has more seats (meaning I can sleep on the train).

I see where you are coming from. Last semester on Saturday mornings I'd get on an R44/46 (A) from my hone station @ Utica to get to the ferry because my priority was getting on the 6:30 a.m. ferry. Coming home would be a different story. I'd take a (C) train uptown, downtown, and all over because of the RFW and simply, I had time to kill.

Sir, where is your thank-you button?

I don't know...I've been asking for one for the longest while! :P

Archived