T/O Test 8098

nfa74

In about a couple of months we should get our notices in the mail. I think it will be a small eligibles list since it was a very hard exam. My guess is no more than 7,000 passed.

OMG i was sooo gonna revive an old T/O thread tonight and suggest that maybe its taking so long because they're really giving our protests a fair shake! (even though only 15 people out of 20,000 bothered to show up). but yes, i hope you're right about other people thinking it was hard because i only got a 96.25 (protests pending) and they're not on a hiring blitz like they were early last decade

OMG i was sooo gonna revive an old T/O thread tonight and suggest that maybe its taking so long because they're really giving our protests a fair shake! (even though only 15 people out of 20,000 bothered to show up). but yes, i hope you're right about other people thinking it was hard because i only got a 96.25 (protests pending) and they're not on a hiring blitz like they were early last decade

As excited as everyone is about all these service cuts happening since they include the M/V debacle ... it may very well mean waiting longer. And I bet some of the same people on these list are cheering them on.

As excited as everyone is about all these service cuts happening since they include the M/V debacle ... it may very well mean waiting longer. And I bet some of the same people on these list are cheering them on.

Also considering that the T/O test was exactly six months to the day after the C/R test, and it has been less than six months since we all got our C/R results still...it's safe to say another month or so of waiting is in order before people can logically start to wonder where the results are.

You are correct. If these cuts go through they will mean alot of jobs being cut. The file numbers for T/O are already about 1000 numbers higher than usual also.

Also considering that the T/O test was exactly six months to the day after the C/R test, and it has been less than six months since we all got our C/R results still...it's safe to say another month or so of waiting is in order before people can logically start to wonder where the results are.

True, and even the C/R results came out earlier than many of us thought.

Hi everyone from June 6/09. It should be getting closer to the arrival of our notice cards. Has anyone heard anything?

Why would we be getting any cards in the mail? You are jumping the gun guy.. The test hasnt even been certified yet and final answer keys havnt been published so it wont be for atleast another few months.

i wonder if they will change the words "proposed key" to "final key" on this page http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/html/employment/kjune2009.shtml before they mail us our results

When they publish the Final Keys, thats when they will be closer to sending out cards.

yeah i think they only rushed the conductor results in August because the old list was expiring in August. if they're really not gonna cut the old T/O list short (due to expire in October) then i really dont care if i dont get my results until summer. i just thought it would speed up the process but it doesnt look likely anymore

yeah i think they only rushed the conductor results in August because the old list was expiring in August. if they're really not gonna cut the old T/O list short (due to expire in October) then i really dont care if i dont get my results until summer. i just thought it would speed up the process but it doesnt look likely anymore

There is really no need to release the list number early if the '03 list has 9 months to go. the c/r was a necessity since the old list expired. They probably are going to release the list on or about June 6th. They do sometimes release results later than a year, so they may even go as far as releasing it when the '03 list expires.

• 1 month later...
Well since they are not going to hire any Conductors or Train Operators any time soon there no need to rush the results. They not even promoting anyone to supervisor

the last class of 40 atd's went in late jan early feb. they are short supervisors, which is why they cancelled their pick last time around. they will probably call dispatcher and tss in small numbers.

Archived