What's up with the rollsigns?

NX Express

On the (Q) to Astoria G.O., what has happened to the R68 rollsigns? Yesterday, on one train, I saw a rollsign saying <Q> from Midtown-57 St/7 Av to CI, a (;), and 6 (Q) rollsigns from Midtown-57 St/6 Av to CI. Why are all the signs so messed up??:confused:

The MTA should hire volunteer foamers to change the rollsigns and such to prevent this kind of atrocity lol

Saves $$$ (as opposed to hiring paid personnel), makes everyone happy, its a win-win situation

The MTA should hire volunteer foamers to change the rollsigns and such to prevent this kind of atrocity lol

Saves $$$ (as opposed to hiring paid personnel), makes everyone happy, its a win-win situation

ROTFLMAAHO (Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Arse And Head Off )

Yeah and how can the t/a trust most of em..

Some may leave a (D) as a (K);)

LMAO HA.lol funny funny.come on im pretty sure if the mta knew this,they would have done this ALONG time ago.

If you do that, some of them might amuse themselves by changing those (Q)s to <Q>s or some other weird letters/route combination just for the "lulz".

Funny. However, that actually is not that bad; all but one of the rollsigns read some form of (Q) on them. About a week ago, I saw the R32 (B) train at Broadway-Lafayette while waiting for the (D). As it pulled out, I counted four <B> readings of 145 St to Brighton Beach, three yellow (B)s from Queensboro Plaza to Brighton Beach, a (D) from 168 St to Brighton Beach, and both a (Q) and a <Q> from 57 St-7 Av to Brighton Beach. The only thing that train needed was a (C) to 71 Av!

Funny. However, that actually is not that bad; all but one of the rollsigns read some form of (Q) on them. About a week ago, I saw the R32 (B) train at Broadway-Lafayette while waiting for the (D). As it pulled out, I counted four <B> readings of 145 St to Brighton Beach, three yellow (B)s from Queensboro Plaza to Brighton Beach, a (D) from 168 St to Brighton Beach, and both a (Q) and a <Q> from 57 St-7 Av to Brighton Beach. The only thing that train needed was a (C) to 71 Av!

You forgot about the (A) to Coney Island...

Today, when I was waiting for Bronx-bound (;) at Atlantic Av with one of guest, one of Stillwell Av-bound (Q) had rollsign signed up as:

"57th St, Manhattan"

We went to Staten Island and two out of four want to go Fulton Mall-shopping, got seperate at Borough Hall, then rest of us, we were waiting.

Archived