Another mistake

Abba

Posted: 03/05/2010 12:40AM

MTA Service Notice Due to a cancellation in planned work, Bronx-bound(A) train service will run local in Brooklyn,*making stops*at the Rockaway Avenue Station and the Ralph Avenue Station.

What's wrong here?

Duh, not all (A) service goes to the Bronx during late nights, some terminates at 207th too! (I hope no one takes me seriously)

(A) doesn't go to the bronx... and if you know that why did you include it..

Um, he was making a joke. I guess it was over your hear as usual.

what ever, but, i was just saying it since people may start crapping out of no where.. Which i didn't anyways. And yes i read his:

(I hope no one takes me seriously)

Plus i put it in for those who dont know much of the (A) and may thing hes correct...

Well I apologize if I have confused anyone. I really thought that one was obvious.

Anyway, I am compelled to believe that the (MTA) has either outsourced the service alert position to another country or that person copy and pastes a bit too much. :tdown:

Well I apologize if I have confused anyone. I really thought that one was obvious.

Anyway, I am compelled to believe that the (MTA) has either outsourced the service alert position to another country or that person copy and pastes a bit too much. :tdown:

It's ok, there are still a few people on here who know when something is a joke.

Posted: 03/05/2010 12:40AM

MTA Service Notice Due to a cancellation in planned work, Bronx-bound(A) train service will run local in Brooklyn,*making stops*at the Rockaway Avenue Station and the Ralph Avenue Station.

What's wrong here?

It's ok, there are still a few people on here who know when something is a joke.

I've got another (joke, that is):

Why didn't I hear about the (A)/(D) combo ((D) discontinued, (A) extended to the Bronx), which according to this has already been implemented?! Man the (MTA) must not like the West End! :eek:

Posted: 03/06/2010 1:25PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to track maintenance at the Bleecker Street Station, please expect delays in Manhattan-bound(4) ,(5) and(6) trains at this time.

They sort of did it again tonight.The(4) can be from either way.

Check this one out

Posted: 03/07/2010 12:39PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to signal problems at the Brighton Beach Station, please expect delays in service on the Bronx-bound (D) trains at this time.

Maybe the guy who writes these is a foamer in disguise, and he's playing all his (MTA) fantasies out at work! It doesn't seem that his supervisors care...

But really, how can the (MTA) tout such a "wonderful" service for its customers only to have it accurate (or just clear) 75-80% of the time? That job must have been thrown on top of the 100 responsibilities some poor worker already has.

Here's an idea, give a system radio and that job to one of us and I'm sure the (MTA) won't have to pay for it.

• 2 weeks later...

(2)Current Service Status / Subways-456

Posted: 03/17/2010 6:05PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to track maintenance at the Clark Street Station, please expect delays in service on the Brooklyn-bound (2),(3) and(5) trains at this time.

I never knew the (5) stopped at Clark street. Unless maybe the (2) is running on the (5) line.

(2)Current Service Status / Subways-456

Posted: 03/17/2010 6:05PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to track maintenance at the Clark Street Station, please expect delays in service on the Brooklyn-bound (2),(3) and(5) trains at this time.

I never knew the (5) stopped at Clark street. Unless maybe the (2) is running on the (5) line.

Maybe the delay is so big it affects (5) trains all the way in the Bronx:eek:

well i wouldnt be surprised if its the same person who runs their twitter feed. Updates are frequent and when new info come in constantly, one has to update the site, post it on twitter, send the feeds to news reports (like NY1's transit desk, etc..). Typos will happen. and only us would notice those mistakes.

(D)Stillwell Av-bound trains runs express on the (N) from 36 St to Stillwell Av

Weekday, 10:30 AM to 3 PM Mon to Fri, Apr 5 - 9

Trains stop at 59 St and New Utrecht Av-62 St.

For service to 9 Av, Fort Hamilton Pkwy, 50, and 55 Sts, take the(D) to

New Utrecht Av-62 St and transfer to a 205 St-bound(D) .

For service to 71, 79 Sts, 18, 20 Avs, Bay Pkwy, 25 Av, and Bay 50 St, take

the(D) to Stillwell Av and transfer to a 205 St-bound(D) .

For service from these stations, take a 205 St-bound (D) to

62 St-New Utrecht Av or 36 St and transfer to a Stillwell Av-bound(D) .

How could the (D) stop at New Utrect if it is going express?

Check this one out

Posted: 03/07/2010 12:39PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to signal problems at the Brighton Beach Station, please expect delays in service on the Bronx-bound (D) trains at this time.

I wish this were the case. How I miss the (D) in Brighton..

Here we go again

Posted: 03/28/2010 5:07PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to a police investigation at the Kings Highway Station,(N) trains are running on the(F) line between the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station and the 36th Street Station(Brooklyn) in both directions.

Please expect delays in service on (N) trains at this time.

Archived