T/O list #2085 is now expired

Andrew

This is what I heard from my TSS schoolcar instructor today.He went to a meeting yesterday (he went yesterday,my other schoolcar TSS went today)

The T/O test 2085 which was supposed to expire in OCT 2010 is expiring now.There wont be any more classes until JUNE or JULY which will then be taken off of the NEW T/O list.

How true this is?? I dont see why my TSS instructor would lie,he has no reason to.I believe it is the truth.I know for those waiting and hoping they would be called,it sucks.I wish I had better news to report,but that is not the case

This is what I heard from my TSS schoolcar instructor today.He went to a meeting yesterday (he went yesterday,my other schoolcar TSS went today)

The T/O test 2085 which was supposed to expire in OCT 2010 is expiring now.There wont be any more classes until JUNE or JULY which will then be taken off of the NEW T/O list.

How true this is?? I dont see why my TSS instructor would lie,he has no reason to.I believe it is the truth.I know for those waiting and hoping they would be called,it sucks.I wish I had better news to report,but that is not the case

well they still got to go thru the promotional list first...

I heard same from a VERY reputable source...2085 will be done, the last class called for it was the last from that list.

I wouldn't get my hopes up they way I see it the Service cuts are slated to start in June and hiring may be at a stand still long enough for the list to Expire in Oct unless a lot of T/O's and C/R's retire or get promoted. Thats just my guess I have not been the systerm in a while now.

I just spoke to the transit employment center and they have no knowledge about exam 2085 list expiring early. I also called DCAS and they said the list is not expiring early but in october as planned. I have been right every time lets see if my perfect record remains intact.

• 4 months later...
A new list is not certified as of yet. It is only published.

Its certified once the final keys are published and list numbers are established. The Promo test is the one thats certified first. Once thats done the OC list is certified.

Just because a final key is published doesn't mean that the list is certified to use for hiring . Prime example is the transit property protection agent the final key was published in 2008 and the list still has not been certified . The to promotional list will be certified in October.

we're less than 90 days from October. this argument is a moot point NOW. they're not gonna have a class within the next 90 days (unless something dramatically changed overnight). all spots will be taken by US ("us" meaning anyone who took the test in 2009) either way! :)

Andrew is a T/O Id believe him first before I'd believe anyone else here that doesnt even work for the MTA but think they already do

And I would believe a piece of styrofoam before I would believe anything that ever came out of your drool filled mouth. I certainly wouldn't take directions from you. You're clueless. If it were possible for you to ever become a T/O you wouldn't make it past your first day on the road. You would start at Stillwell Avenue and somehow end up in Cleveland. Cleveland is in Ohio. I know when it comes to destinations, you haven't done any of that fancy book learnin, so you need someone to tell you where Cleveland is like you need someone to tell you where New York is, Morono, messino, or whatever your'e name is!

You would start at Stillwell Avenue and somehow end up in Cleveland. Cleveland is in Ohio. I know when it comes to destinations, you haven't done any of that fancy book learnin, so you need someone to tell you where Cleveland is like you need someone to tell you where New York is...

LeBron ran from there, so it can't be good.

Archived