Jamaica Yard & Pitkin Yards/R160/R46

LandoftheLost

yeah I did hear that, But I doubt it, The (R) is a long line, Jamiaca would scatter them among the (E),(F) and (R), But I just have this gut feeling that they might pop back up on the (E).

why do you have that feeling its going to be put on the (E)? the (E) is full time and it runs express. . me personally i dont mind it. i believe it has more standing room and seats 7 people per bench and 8 standing poles = excellent crowd handler. :cool: i have a feeling that if Jamaica keeps/or gets more R32's they would be placed on the (F).

I h8 R160 (R).. Broadway riders dont need special treatment. I riden all of the Broadway Lines, and this is what I have to say

(N) - Should get some R68s, nice 75 Foot long cars can accommodate more passengers instead of being shoved into the doors. No Siemens set

(Q) - R160 should stay, no Siemens sets

(R) - DONT NEED R160. The train is always half empty except rush hours anyways. If its dirty, its dirty. Everyone rides the (E)(F)(D)(N)(V)(W) trains anyways. The R160 (R) is useless

(W) - Train is NEVER packed.Couple of people, but I always gets seats

So where the Siemens sets go? Hmm... the (E) and (F) !!!

How about some respect for (C) riders? They deal with the oldest fleet in NYC everyday

I h8 R160 (R).. Broadway riders dont need special treatment. I riden all of the Broadway Lines, and this is what I have to say

(N) - Should get some R68s, nice 75 Foot long cars can accommodate more passengers instead of being shoved into the doors. No Siemens set

(Q) - R160 should stay, no Siemens sets

(R) - DONT NEED R160. The train is always half empty except rush hours anyways. If its dirty, its dirty. Everyone rides the (E)(F)(D)(N)(V)(W) trains anyways. The R160 (R) is useless

(W) - Train is NEVER packed.Couple of people, but I always gets seats

So where the Siemens sets go? Hmm... the (E) and (F) !!!

How about some respect for (C) riders? They deal with the oldest fleet in NYC everyday

Does it really matter? No offense but stop worrying about car type distributions. A train is a train. Give me whatever shows up first, I could care less.

Ah I thought you would say that 75% is useless crap. It's no big deal because in the grand scheme of things this is the internet and... it's no big deal.

But the internets is very serious business, ain't it?? ;)

Ah I thought you would say that 75% is useless crap. It's no big deal because in the grand scheme of things this is the internet and... it's no big deal.

Yeah but this thread serves no purpose and it just keeps popping back up. That's all I'm saying. It's one of three open right now with the same useless speculation. Plus it should have been closed the second landofthelost did his usual shit with "i think r46 200 cars go to yard 207 st best (R) service ever kawasaki alstom train enjoy best service ever i think you know because sense to me it makes jamaica yard r160 new delivery #8999-9110 yes good stuff" bullshit.

that's MY opinion, that's all.

why do you have that feeling its going to be put on the (E)? the (E) is full time and it runs express. . me personally i dont mind it. i believe it has more standing room and seats 7 people per bench and 8 standing poles = excellent crowd handler. :cool: i have a feeling that if Jamaica keeps/or gets more R32's they would be placed on the (F).

Yep, That's more possible, But the (E)/(F) shares the r160's and used to share the R32's and R42's.

And the jamaica R32 assignmet is Not speculation, Because if Jamaica still have these cars, they have to decide out of these 3 lines (E),(F) or (R).

Yep, That's more possible, But the (E)/(F) shares the r160's and used to share the R32's and R42's.

And the jamaica R32 assignmet is Not speculation, Because if Jamaica still have these cars, they have to decide out of these 3 lines (E),(F) or (R).

This thread will spin round and round like a record player, round round.

Archived