Hello everybody

+Young+

Hi~

I am so happy to be part of this NYC Transit Forum. My username is Young. I am 21 years old, live in Queens, NY and attend Molloy College, in Rockville Centre, NY where I am in my junior year of an undergraduate program. In case you are wondering, I am also "YoungNYCSubwayFan" on subchat.com too, however I don't reply or start too many threads since I am a f/t college student with 16 credits. Some of my favorite lines are the (F), and the (7), especially the <7> during rush hours. Any questions, feel free to send me a message!

Hi~

I am so happy to be part of this NYC Transit Forum. My username is YoungNYCSubwaYFan. I am 21 years old, live in Oakland Gardens, NY and attend Molloy College, in Rockville Centre, NY where I am in my junior year of an undergraduate program. In case you are wondering, I am also "YoungNYCSubwayFan" on subchat.com too, however I don't reply or start too many threads since I am a f/t college student with 16 credits. Some of my favorite lines are the (F), and the (7), especially the <7> during rush hours. Any questions, feel free to send me a message!

I'm waaay younger than you :P Welcome to the site YOUNG(N)Y©(S)U(:o(W)(A)Y(F)(A)(N)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived