MTA Chairman Jay Walder's Golden Parachute!!!

Will-Bx-718

Come on everyone , you're all being awfully hard on Mr. Walder. Instead of getting upset at what he makes , why don't we all send him a few bucks out of our paychecks , say $20 bucks a head , every pay period , until he's gone , to show our appreciation and veneration for our new spiritual leader! :P

Nope, I don't even have talked to Pete Donohue...

What is his username?

Yeah, I agreed 100%, lol...

Warped? Warping R-160 is slightly more legit..

Well, you did do some useful posts I agree, :P!

Well, he should have a fair pay with other Transit System Chair/CEO's, he should have at least the pay/benefits of Philly Septa and Boston {T} Chair/CEO's. Show him some respect since he is new to the (MTA) and done a great job on the London Underground, no service problem what so ever there now, woot woot!

The resident dumbass of this site opens his mouth yet again where he is not wanted.

Keep drinking that Kool Aid...

You got no clue about anything kid, learn that and get used to it...

...Hey I got a phrase for you "Welcome to Wal Mart" get used to sayin it kid that's the best you can hope for with a brain like that.

Don't like it? Don't post this illiterate idiocy.

Come on everyone , you're all being awfully hard on Mr. Walder. Instead of getting upset at what he makes , why don't we all send him a few bucks out of our paychecks , say $20 bucks a head , every pay period , until he's gone , to show our appreciation and veneration for our new spiritual leader! :P

Wow as someone who's good with sarcasm, I think you've outdone yourself. Well played. HA.

What is his username?

Well, he should have a fair pay with other Transit System Chair/CEO's, he should have at least the pay/benefits of Philly Septa and Boston {T} Chair/CEO's. Show him some respect since he is new to the (MTA) and done a great job on the London Underground, no service problem what so ever there now, woot woot!

Wow. He's not only drinking the Kool-Aid....he's got an IV hooked up.

What is his username?

How old are you again?

How old are you again?

Apparently he's not old enough to realize many things about this world or the English language based on that response.

I'd love to see what happens if Donahue actually does lurk here and Harry tells him his handle (pretty sure he won't but just saying). My money is on MegaTool kissing his butt and begging The Don to go "railfanning" with him...

Uhhhh... What? Can you have please repeated that comet using gooder grammer only better next time?

What is his username?

Sounds sketchy, like the thief who helps you look for your wallet.

Do you even know what was being referred to, or is nodding and an automatic series of "Yup"'s your ticket to ride the bandwagon?

By the way, you did know that 100% isn't the highest that you can agree these days, right. That new law that just came out? You know, the Agreement Act of 2010? A new law just came out that allows for 736% agreement on certain topics, one of which is internet conversations/blogging/comments found in discussion forums. You're not showing very much by agreeing ONLY 100%.

Warped Tour? Warped board? Warped floor? Warped vision? You could have chosen from a large number of logical and non-moronic statements that would have been way more legit..

Aside from the terrible grammar, you're speaking like Yoda at this point.

If you like the service over in London, feel free to spend as much time as possible on it. And if you feel that J.W. is so deserving of salary and benefits beyond the steroid-shooting package that he already has, then YOU should pay it.

The sad thing about all this is that Walder was appointed by a governor no one in his or her right mind would have ever voted for. Thanks a lot Elliot Spitzer. Why couldn't you have been addicted to alcohol or drugs like a normal person instead of prostitutes that could tell their story?

The original poster (from page 1 of this thread) was better...

Ahhh... The Voice of Reason speaks. I was getting worried that a few of the more recent posts caused Logic to jump from this thread with its own golden parachute.

The original poster (from page 1 of this thread) was better...

You know I had to add my take on things. (even if it's full of coise woids)

Bernie Madoff is considered to have hair with that satellite dish for a forehead? Wouldn't a parachute made of gold be too heavy to really work? I guess it's more for show than use.

More hair than Walder. Maybe the parachute is too heavy, and he's really falling to the ground

I would like to see any TWU member go hand to hand in a street fight with Walder, I would most certainly pay to see that and so would you. Enough of this mud slinging in the media, they are acting like little girls. Be a man and fight hand to hand, the way it used to be done in the good old days.:tup:

Mega... Please... Just give it up. I don't even't care at this point, and I never really did. You're rehashing old crap and you're just not advancing this thread by any means. A real show of your maturity is how thick your skin is, and not for nothing, anyone can sit here and knock your posts for whatever reasons. We own that right. But you should invest in two things: a) getting your facts straight before you comment; and :P just not caring what others think. If you spent less time letting shit bother you to the point where you feel the need to defend yourself, and more time doing your homework before you post, you'd probably be a fairly reliable and informative member. The second that you post inaccurate information, you're going to be attacked. And the second that you show that it bothers you, you're going to be mobbed. So, that having been stated, you can prevent both by either shutting up, or not dropping faulty posts. Use your brain and grow a pair. None of us really care to read crap, none of us really care to waste our time telling you to knock it off, and none of us care to read the responses.

Just grow up.

Archived