Some New Flyer Signage and Other Shots

Sea Beach

Heres some signage shots from a few Bklyn busses that dont normally run New Flyers, all thanks to my B/O friend.

IMG_5891.jpg

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5894.jpg

IMG_5896.jpg

IMG_5899.jpg

IMG_5897.jpg

IMG_5902.jpg

IMG_5904.jpg

And heres a few other shots from various places,and a few new B1-B64 bus stops

IMG_5852.jpg

IMG_5806.jpg

IMG_5804.jpg

IMG_5803.jpg

IMG_5793.jpg

IMG_5791.jpg

IMG_5792.jpg

IMG_5794.jpg

IMG_5790.jpg

IMG_5961.jpg

IMG_5960.jpg

IMG_5962.jpg

IMG_5965.jpg

IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5958.jpg

IMG_5957.jpg

IMG_5957.jpg

IMG_5924.jpg

IMG_5778.jpg

IMG_5777.jpg

IMG_5775.jpg

IMG_5774.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

Enjoy!

- (V)

Very nice photos from the trips and beyond, :tup: :)!

Excellent pics!:tup::tup:

Nice shots vinny .

Excellent pics!

Thanks Guys! :)

:tup: Awsome man! When u get a New Flyer Lo-Floor, can ya ask for a Bx19 :P if he knows the code, if not then a manhattan route :)~

Thanks! :)

Yea,I'll ask him.

And heres a few more 64/1 shots I forgot to add:

IMG_5961.jpg

IMG_5960.jpg

IMG_5962.jpg

IMG_5965.jpg

Nice pics! Oh, just a thought. It seems like you're worried about your B/O friends identity being known, so maybe you should block the license plate, too? Just trying to be of assistance. The B3 on the New Flyer looks so weird!

Nice pics! Oh, just a thought. It seems like you're worried about your B/O friends identity being known, so maybe you should block the license plate, too? Just trying to be of assistance. The B3 on the New Flyer looks so weird!

Thanks!

He asked me to take out the Run/I.D numbers when posting them on forums,so I did that for him. I asked him about the plate,he said its ok. And yes,they all look weird on there! LOL

No need, if the Bus Operator was on layover and there were no inspectors/road ops around, the B/O wouldnt get into trouble.

While you're at it, you might want to delete all the EXIF data from the picture files as they can get information as to the time and location from there. At the expense of sounding like a moron, it's generally not a good idea to post these sorts of pictures online, regardless of whether you have the fleet number, etc. taken off.

Nice stuff! It's gonna take some time for me to get used to seeing the B1 outside the 86th Street exit. :tup:

Oh, and next time see if you can have the B/O sign the bus as the S79 :cool:

Nice stuff! It's gonna take some time for me to get used to seeing the B1 outside the 86th Street exit. :tup:

Oh, and next time see if you can have the B/O sign the bus as the S79 :cool:

Thanks!

It was to early to put those signs up!

And yea,i'll ask him.

Um, nice pics...but covering up the New Flyer's number was pointless, being that it was later revealed in the B23 pic...

I know I did that,its ok if its in that pic since theres no sign changes in there.....unless someone wants to get the B/O in trouble and go through all that proof.....

Thanks!

It was to early to put those signs up!

And yea,i'll ask him.

I know I did that,its ok if its in that pic since theres no sign changes in there.....unless someone wants to get the B/O in trouble and go through all that proof.....

They wouldnt get in trouble if the inspector/road op wasnt there to witness.........:tdown:

No need, if the Bus Operator was on layover and there were no inspectors/road ops around, the B/O wouldnt get into trouble.

While you're at it, you might want to delete all the EXIF data from the picture files as they can get information as to the time and location from there. At the expense of sounding like a moron, it's generally not a good idea to post these sorts of pictures online, regardless of whether you have the fleet number, etc. taken off.

Um, nice pics...but covering up the New Flyer's number was pointless, being that it was later revealed in the B23 pic...

They wouldnt get in trouble if the inspector/road op wasnt there to witness.........:tdown:

Well, I'm surprised that NOBODY caught the fact the bus driver was VISIBLY shown when "Sea Beach Vinny" shot the side destination sign of the "B3 BENSONHURST" on the New Flyer. Um...yeah, that be the driver. I can tell because of the previous pictures above that. Take a look for yourselves. It's the 5th picture from the beginning.

Archived