Wat Depot is M98 in?

Calvin

The M98 is split between MJQ and Manhattanville. It's like it was when Amsterdam had it (most of the buses are MJQ with 1 or 2 buses coming from Manhattanville).

The M96, 104 and 106 are now based out of MJQ (since June 27th) due to the loss of the M6, 27, 30, Q32 and X90 in return Manhattanville gained the M1 and M7.

The m98 is a quill line but manhattanville has five x pieces in the morning.those x pieces are just one trip on the m98 and they are very early morning runs,their also senior runs. Mtv lost the m96/106 to quill starting with this pick.that was my favorite line at mtv.I miss mtv so much hope to go back asap

The M98 is split between MJQ and Manhattanville. It's like it was when Amsterdam had it (most of the buses are MJQ with 1 or 2 buses coming from Manhattanville).

The M96, 104 and 106 are now based out of MJQ (since June 27th) due to the loss of the M6, 27, 30, Q32 and X90 in return Manhattanville gained the M1 and M7.

In theory, its not a split, its primarily out of MJQ with SOME runs out of MHV.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Since we on the topic of Quill, how long has the M96 been there? I seen 2 Quill buses on it last night

The M96/M106 came to Quill on June 27 along with the M104.

Manhattanville has the M1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7---and some M98 pieces.

The M98 is a perfect example of why part-time operators are needed.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

The M96/M106 came to Quill on June 27 along with the M104....

I already knew about the M104 but never knew about the M96/106 since I'm barely uptown anymore...thanks for the info :tup:

lolwut ^^

Speaking of the M96/104/106 transfer to Quill, will artics ever run on the M96 or even the M104?

That would be hot, but I doubt it, as some of the streets along the M104 are rather tight.

Guest Charles
That would be hot, but I doubt it, as some of the streets along the M104 are rather tight.

Yeah, the M96 probably would benefit more from artics, though the turn from Madison onto 97th would be kinda difficult with all the double-parkers. It would be great to catch an artic flying down the Central Park traverse road though!

Aside from that, I think the M96 carries enough passengers to merit at least some artics runs.

Archived