MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is it with Ulmer Park and Grand Avenue getting these XD40s? I thought ENY was supposed to get those units?

Grand Avenue is for Training. 7141/7143.

UP is terribly short plus RTS breakdowns and unless the order has changed

UP is keeping those buses and they are decaled. Those were to be ENY, but you know how the (MTA) do.

ENY is left with 7110-7139 but my guess is the 1996 will leave the depot for MTA BUS with those units in the depot

Who did you hear that from? 

Ok, before everyone goes nuts about this damn order, the latest information is that Ulmer Park is ONLY getting 23 XD40's...2 Xcelsiors are at Grand for training and will most likely hit service. They are getting 23 Xcelsiors because the Novas are balancing it out. In which UP is getting 30 Novas.

is there a revisied assignedments list. for the xd40's.

As far as I know, the planned roster for the LFS and XD40s is unchanged and the XD40s are still gonna be in Brooklyn only (with the exception of the 45 units for (MTA) bus). However, anything is subject to change (as we seen with the 7140/50 series with UP) and they can end up anywhere.