How men treat women in school, life, and other places.

Roadcruiser1

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm, I really really didnot know that. I have the assumption that guys love experience and judge girls badly who lack experience/does not know how to do whatever...

-----------------------

Some girls are just gross..

I'd take a virgin over a girl whose been around the block (or the city) a couple times. There's just the feeling there of wanting to make every moment special. I mean yeah its great when a woman has the experience, knows what she wants and has some sort of wisdom. But I don't like feeling like I'm being compared to someone else who may have screwed up in the past. Its exhausting trying to date someone whose burnt by someone they dated before. And it's quite unnerving when a girl has had several different sex partners (MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT FOLKS, GIRLS CAN GET AROUND JUST AS MUCH AS MEN!!).

My most memorable relationship was with someone i went to high school with. I'll never forget the feelings I experienced.

So am I!!

:tup:

I'd take a virgin over a girl whose been around the block (or the city) a couple times. There's just the feeling there of wanting to make every moment special. I mean yeah its great when a woman has the experience, knows what she wants and has some sort of wisdom. But I don't like feeling like I'm being compared to someone else who may have screwed up in the past. Its exhausting trying to date someone whose burnt by someone they dated before. And it's quite unnerving when a girl has had several different sex partners (MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT FOLKS, GIRLS CAN GET AROUND JUST AS MUCH AS MEN!!).

My most memorable relationship was with someone i went to high school with. I'll never forget the feelings I experienced.

Every moment in those situations should be special. Personally, I feel grossed out thinking about if I was with someone who I knew was so...intimate with x amount of people.

you guys are lucky to be so young to fathom over virginity. those days will be over before you know it. i will tell you this though, it doesn't make intimate moments any more or any less "special" with your partner/future partners. the person you are sharing the experience with is what makes it special.... not your past or their past or comparing the two.

Unfortunately, life isn't perfect. Sometimes a relationship/marriage will end for X amount of reasons.

A person of thirty-five/forty isn't likely to find someone who hasn't had at least one relationship or a relationship that has produced a child as a person of eighteen is likely to.

As we age, if we stay single or have a relationship or a marriage end, we have to accept that a new person we meet and date likely isn't going to be "fresh and new" (for lack of a better term).

you guys are lucky to be so young to fathom over virginity. those days will be over before you know it. i will tell you this though, it doesn't make intimate moments any more or any less "special" with your partner/future partners. the person you are sharing the experience with is what makes it special.... not your past or their past or comparing the two.

Amen to that. I don't even worry anymore whether a woman is or isn't a virgin. Besides, if she wants to compare me to other guys in her past, I don't care. If that's the case, she broke up with them for a reason, and she's with me for a reason. No need to get all worried about what she might be thinking and behaving like an insecure clown about it...just get after her and give her a reason to forget ALL about the losers that came before you :tup::cool:

Plus women that know what they're doing can be quite fun. :)

Unfortunately, life isn't perfect. Sometimes a relationship/marriage will end for X amount of reasons.

A person of thirty-five/forty isn't likely to find someone who hasn't had at least one relationship or a relationship that has produced a child as a person of eighteen is likely to.

As we age, if we stay single or have a relationship or a marriage end, we have to accept that a new person we meet and date likely isn't going to be "fresh and new" (for lack of a better term).

yeh... and if someone up there in age has never been in a relationship, there are oddball reasons, more often than not as to why.... none of which I care to discuss right now....

If I'm in my 40's, and I happen to meet a woman in her 40's, who can look me in the face & honestly tell me that she's never been in a relationship, or even had work put in on her.... automatically, red flags go up...

anyway, thanks for pointing this out...

I'm not disagreeing with you, but more, making a separate point of my own, in regards to your post here.....

-------------------------------

Clinginess is a trait I cannot stand in people...

this is the main reason why I don't desire to want the virgin chick... that chick gets too emotionally attached to the first dude that ever did her... I don't care if she's 18 or 28... I find that the younger the chick you take that v-card from, the higher the chance of a fatal attraction - especially if the two are actually a couple when it happened....

but then again, I'm not gonna disqualify a young woman for BEING a virgin... it's not in a proverbial list of requirements I want/don't want in a woman.... it's not a matter of which one I want more over the other (virgin vs some experience)... it's like, hiring an employee in some sense.... but I'll say this - the one chick I tell you I don't want, is jenny from the block...

that did her block.... and your block... and his block... and my block....

yeh... and if someone up there in age has never been in a relationship, there are oddball reasons, more often than not as to why.... none of which I care to discuss right now....

If I'm in my 40's, and I happen to meet a woman in her 40's, who can look me in the face & honestly tell me that she's never been in a relationship, or even had work put in on her.... automatically, red flags go up...

anyway, thanks for pointing this out...

I'm not disagreeing with you, but more, making a separate point of my own, in regards to your post here.....

-------------------------------

Clinginess is a trait I cannot stand in people...

this is the main reason why I don't desire to want the virgin chick... that chick gets too emotionally attached to the first dude that ever did her... I don't care if she's 18 or 28... I find that the younger the chick you take that v-card from, the higher the chance of a fatal attraction - especially if the two are actually a couple when it happened....

but then again, I'm not gonna disqualify a young woman for BEING a virgin... it's not in a proverbial list of requirements I want/don't want in a woman.... it's not a matter of which one I want more over the other (virgin vs some experience)... it's like, hiring an employee in some sense.... but I'll say this - the one chick I tell you I don't want, is jenny from the block...

that did her block.... and your block... and his block... and my block....

What red flags?

Honestly, I am scared. I don't want to be a virgin forever. I haven't met the person I would consider starting a relationship of that level yet...I certainly don't want to be waiting to 30 or 40. So far, in my life such as school and stuff, I haven't been asked out except by creepy old perverts and closeted pedos. Its hard meeting someone in sinc with me...you know, when you hit it off with a person. I've had a few girl best friends, but I haven't met guys I click with. I'm so worried, I don't want to end up pathetic like that. ...seriously, there is sooo much pressure for women to give it up and not be virgins anymore. It's just as bad as the past, when women had to stay virgin until their wedding day. There's no medium.

About the women getting attached to the first man they're with, there's a scientific reason for that, chemicals released in the female's brain during that situation. Its suppose to bond the woman to that man, while he gets to go around. :/ Guys do have it easier in this situation. Women get attached which means we have the option of waiting around and chosing wisely (can wait forever even though she can't have children naturally after 50) or giving it up and getting burned. It sucks.

I have a question...especially for the guys who mentioned they won't mind virgin girls/women: If you are with this kind of girl, would you get bored and cheat on her if she doesn't want to give it up too soon (if she wants to be in a committed relationship or marriage first)?

I have a question...especially for the guys who mentioned they won't mind virgin girls/women: If you are with this kind of girl, would you get bored and cheat on her if she doesn't want to give it up too soon (if she wants to be in a committed relationship or marriage first)?

If she wants to wait till marriage, no, I won't. Good sex is ultimately a big (but not always the most important) part of every happy relationship. You can't marry a girl without knowing that's there (or at least I can't)

If she wants to wait (but is not saying only after marriage), it depends on the girl. If I think she's worth it, I'll wait. Just because she doesn't want to give THAT up doesn't mean you can't still do other things with her...which are a lot of fun I should add.

If I don't think the girl is worth it, or if I've known her a while and I don't find myself all that attracted to her (when single I tend to give most girls a shot and be engaging to most), I won't lead her along. However I would never cheat on her. What I mean by that is if I don't think she's worth it, or I'm not all that attracted, I'll just let her go and move on. Then it's not cheating. But no point in stringing her along if you know it's not going to work and the only reason you're still with her is hoping to get some tail...that's not fair to her either.

What red flags?

red flags, as in doubts....

doubts, as in...

1) a woman not being receptive (or assertive) enough to want to be in a relationship... which has a lot to do with...

2) ^^ .....a multitude of definitive character flaws that would lead me to believe as to why a 40+ year old woman has never been in a relationship... it is not normal for someone (man or woman) of that age to have never been with someone...

3) the women that (unfairly) use religion as an excuse of being afraid of finding that special someone... reality hits some people harder more than others.... men do this too, but very seldom will a man bring up religion as to why he don't want to/can't find a mate...

4) women sitting around wasting their years waiting for "Mr. perfect"... that's not happening.

they will find anything to nitpick on/about a man, as to not wanting to entertain him (by that, I don't mean sex either) - even if he might be one of the more genuine good guys around (notice I didn't say nice guys)....

There's nothing wrong in wanting the best for yourself, but for all practical purposes, this guy does not exist.

Stop looking for him.

5) my personal favorite... lol... the career oriented woman..

this goes back to my post to BJC, about the feminist movement... when men do look these women's way, or even (god forbid) approach them, all of a sudden it's - I don't have time for a relationship right now, this that & the third... They want to run the relationship; as in, control the relationship. No self respecting man, knowing this about a woman, will want to be bothered.

that answer your question... :)

red flags, as in doubts....

doubts, as in...

- a woman not being receptive (or assertive) enough to want to be in a relationship... which has a lot to do with...

- ^^ .....a multitude of definitive character flaws that would lead me to believe as to why a 40+ year old woman has never been in a relationship... it is not normal for someone (man or woman) of that age to have never been with someone...

- women using religion as an excuse of being afraid of finding that special someone... reality hits some people hard more than others....

(men do this too, but our excuses don't center around religion....)

- women sitting around wasting their years waiting for "Mr. perfect"... that's not happening.

they have every excuse in the book/will find anything to nitpick as to not entertain a man - even if he may one of the more genuine good guys around (notice I didn't say nice guys)....

There's nothing wrong in wanting the best for yourself, but for all practical purposes, the ish isn't realistic... it's not going to actually happen.

- my personal favorite... lol... the career oriented woman..

this goes back to my post to BJC, about the feminist movement... when men do look these women's way, or even (god forbid) approach them, all of a sudden it's - I don't have time for a relationship right now, this that & the third... They want to run the relationship; as in, control the relationship. No self respecting man, knowing this about a woman, will want to be bothered.

that answer your question... :)

Hey next time they do that THANK them for telling you up front and not wasting your time. Just think, when you hear that you didn't have to buy them a drink, and you didn't waste months or years of your life dating her, and you already know to...BZZT!!! Move on! That's the way you gotta look at it...

A lot of guys sit around waiting for Ms. Perfect too. They'll never admit it but once they think they find her they kiss her ass so hard she runs away and then they feel like losers and "girls don't like nice guys even though they say they do, it's not fair" meanwhile there's probably 4 or 5 other girls they could have asked out they just ignored while they were chasing "Ms. Perfect"...

I waited patiently before. I can do it again. Good things happen to those who are patient.

Hey next time they do that THANK them for telling you up front and not wasting your time. Just think, when you hear that you didn't have to buy them a drink, and you didn't waste months or years of your life dating her, and you already know to...BZZT!!! Move on! That's the way you gotta look at it...

A lot of guys sit around waiting for Ms. Perfect too. They'll never admit it but once they think they find her they kiss her ass so hard she runs away and then they feel like losers and "girls don't like nice guys even though they say they do, it's not fair" meanwhile there's probably 4 or 5 other girls they could have asked out they just ignored while they were chasing "Ms. Perfect"...

1st paragraph: No Question.

Problem is, no one is gonna walk up to ya & tell ya (the real reason) as to why they can't find a mate at 40..... good chance they'll feel embarrassed, or "out-of-the-loop", so to speak... like they missed out on an integral part of life... chances are, they have... this goes for both genders.

2nd paragraph: Yeh, the guys that sit around waiting for miss right, more often than not, are the ones that are too chicken-hearted to even attempt to approach any woman... I don't care how fugly she is, or how much of a "dimepiece" she is.... this is the same dude that'll swear up & down as to how much of a good dude he is....

^^ for guys not in that category, aint nothin wrong with biding some time... but up until you're in your 40's? lol... as to why you never been in a relationship, and/or had some natural feminine juices anywhere near your manhood... IMO, the ish is truly sad....

Well, it's not in my character to want to deceive someone & engage in wanting to prolong a relationship with that person... I'm the type to lay all the cards on the table... I expect people to do the same (wishful thinking on my part; I give ppl. too much credit sometimes)....

If I'm with the virgin chick that (claims) to want to wait 'til marriage to put out, it depends on the chick, when she waits to drop that line on me, and how far along I am in my life..... I say "claims" b/c there are women out here that tell YOU they're virgins....

...and are out there giving everyone else, but you, the business.

If it's a shorter answer you're looking for... the virgin chick that wants the committed relationship, I can respect... the virgin chick that pushes marriage, I'm leery about.... especially the younger that chick is.....

About the women getting attached to the first man they're with, there's a scientific reason for that, chemicals released in the female's brain during that situation. Its suppose to bond the woman to that man, while he gets to go around. :/ Guys do have it easier in this situation. Women get attached which means we have the option of waiting around and chosing wisely (can wait forever even though she can't have children naturally after 50) or giving it up and getting burned. It sucks.

i must be lacking in this chemical that you speak of because, as a woman, i did not experience any of this when i "gave it up."

Thanks to everyone who answered my question!

If I don't think the girl is worth it, or if I've known her a while and I don't find myself all that attracted to her (when single I tend to give most girls a shot and be engaging to most), I won't lead her along. However I would never cheat on her. What I mean by that is if I don't think she's worth it, or I'm not all that attracted, I'll just let her go and move on. Then it's not cheating. But no point in stringing her along if you know it's not going to work and the only reason you're still with her is hoping to get some tail...that's not fair to her either.

1st paragraph:

Well, it's not in my character to want to deceive someone & engage in wanting to prolong a relationship with that person... I'm the type to lay all the cards on the table... I expect people to do the same (wishful thinking on my part; I give ppl. too much credit sometimes)....

If I'm with the virgin chick that (claims) to want to wait 'til marriage to put out, it depends on the chick, when she waits to drop that line on me, and how far along I am in my life..... I say "claims" b/c there are women out here that tell YOU they're virgins....

...and are out there giving everyone else, but you, the business.

If it's a shorter answer you're looking for... the virgin chick that wants the committed relationship, I can respect... the virgin chick that pushes marriage, I'm leery about.... especially the younger that chick is.....

That's a very good thing to not decieve someone like that. Its good (doesn't create problems) when people in relationships are honest with each other. :tup:

Those women that lie about being virgins...:tdown: That makes the women who actually wait, look like they did all that work for nothing. It's also just plan decietful.

Yeah, I think people around my age or younger is too young to think about marriage, xD. I can't think about marriage or children now, so I don't know how young ppl my age are doing this. :/ I'm all about waiting for a monogomous committed relationship though.

Actually I won't mind waiting. As I have had also said I am waiting to get married first I am in no rush.

I waited patiently before. I can do it again. Good things happen to those who are patient.

:tup: In todays society, its very good to be strong and resist all the pressures (peer and media).

i must be lacking in this chemical that you speak of because, as a woman, i did not experience any of this when i "gave it up."

Interesting, I guess there's always exceptions, even in scientific studies. I saw that information in a science magazine...forgot the name of it though. It was either Science...something or Discover.

ehhh... pheremones have nothing to do with what she was talking about.

my phereomone of choice is d&g. it's quite addictive. :)

It most certainly does...

you're too caught up in being retaliatory to realize it...

either that, or you are misinformed... if you think pheremones solely lie within the realm of a woman spraying perfume on herself....

In english...

There are external sources of pheremones... and there are natural sources...

Adding to what B35 Via Church and Ms W Supporter have said: A pheremone is an excreted or secreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species.

In humans pheremones are a hormone which stimulates the brain to attract a mate (i.e. special person/fiancee/spouse). The pheremones humans create are invisible, odorless chemicals that are secreted through the skin (primarily perspiration).

Both males and females have pheremones. In each gender, the chemicals are different. There are two main chemicals, androstenone and copulin, which are different. Androstenone is the primary phreremone found in males and its' responsibility is to increase the LH hormone (Luteinizing Hormone) in females (it also increases the '"animal" attractiviness' of males).

Copulin is the primary phreremone found in females and its' resposibility is to bring about an increase in testosterone in males.

In other words, when androstenone is secreted and causes the LH hormone to increase in a female, she will have a heightened sexual response to a male. When copulin is secreted and causes testosterone to increase in a male, he will have a heightened sexual response to a female.

In that case I'm all andro baby..................

In all seriousness though that's going off topic. This should be about helping railiens who don't have the slightest idea what to do to/with, or how to talk women get better at doing so. All the pheremones in the world couldn't help some of the degenerates who are ever present in this hobby get a mate as is...

It's true?! Have you broaden your horizon? What your saying is pure ignorance.

Is not ignorance...you don't go outside and see how SOME black women act in public?when I was in HS,some of them were rude to me for no reason....however,I've met some nice black females(:This is the last time I'm having this discussion with you about this matter.

Is it true that some Rail/Bus Fans have hygiene issues - like, maybe, they don't take a shower with shampoo and soap more than once a week during the summer? That's no way to attract a female. In fact, that's sad.

If they're not working, maybe they are past due/can't afford the water bill, but still........

Archived