Official Subway "Guess The Location" Thread

Harry

No. That means you only get to guess once.

18 Av?

nope

Look, the more you guys keep complaining about whos next or what rule is this and what ever the more you guys are risking this thread to be locked for good by a staff AGAIN.

Harry must of left that rule in by mistake, its an old rule from what i remember. Tho im not harry to answer this, but i know we are playing by 24 hour rule shown. You guess once, you got it incorrect then u wait till the next 24 hours or when a new photo is posted to try again.. In order.. Passed or who ever got it right.

Going back on topic...

If its Fort Hamilton Parkway, i pass to anyone..

nope

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DSC04164.jpg

Ok, before people start going apeshit about the photo, here's some clues.

It's in Manhattan.

Station has 4 tracks, it could be Express/Local or Local, not saying which one

It IS along the Lexington Avenue Line and the train is in revenue service

Stations this photo was taken was between 125th & Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall, that should narrow it down.

Happy guessing!

Bleecker?

Correct

Not for nothing but that like the worst picture here, a train in a dark tunnel? That could be anywhere, that could be in my back yard.

Which is why I put my own little clues into the photo. If I didnt, people would have went apeshit over it. I do admit that it was a rather stupid photo to put up, but I thought it would be kinda fun.

No it says 24 hours. There is no rules for per page..

Oh brother..This thread sucks alreadylol

Exactly if you get it wrong move on and wait for the answer to get posted. Just because you can see an N train and think it's on the Sea Beach doesn't give free license to just start naming every single station along the Sea Beach until you get it right. Once you're wrong you're wrong and you can't guess on that photo again. Either someone else gets it, or no one does and the answer gets posted. But everyone here should have more of a life than to keep guessing for the same photo repeated. A little common sense goes a long way.

Exactly if you get it wrong move on and wait for the answer to get posted. Just because you can see an N train and think it's on the Sea Beach doesn't give free license to just start naming every single station along the Sea Beach until you get it right. Once you're wrong you're wrong and you can't guess on that photo again. Either someone else gets it, or no one does and the answer gets posted. But everyone here should have more of a life than to keep guessing for the same photo repeated. A little common sense goes a long way.

Thank you for this insightful post, now can we please move on with this like grown-ups? I mean seriously

On that note, rr4567, you're up, pass or play?

Thank you for this insightful post, now can we please move on with this like grown-ups? I mean seriously

On that note, rr4567, you're up, pass or play?

Hey don't come after me for just restating the rules. It's apparent around here some people simply need to be told/reminded what to do every step of the way. rr is up, so whenever he posts a picture the thread will go on.

Hey don't come after me for just restating the rules. It's apparent around here some people simply need to be told/reminded what to do every step of the way. rr is up, so whenever he posts a picture the thread will go on.

Not coming after you for anything, just saying in general. Just bad wording on my end. My bad. I was just saying that because I dont wanna see another one of these threads go down the drain because of the immaturity of some people.

Not coming after you for anything, just saying in general. Just bad wording on my end. My bad. I was just saying that because I dont wanna see another one of these threads go down the drain because of the immaturity of some people.

I don't really mean to advance the argument so much as to support it, so I apologize if this triggers further commentary.

What's more immature - a logical post written in a mildly stern tone that was not irrelevant to the thread topic, or incessant guessing that violates both the rules and elementary tact and regresses the thread? SubwayGuy took it upon himself to step up and possibly prevent this thread from taking a bath in Liquid-Plumr. Some people in the world don't respond to a bark as well as bite, and the sarcasm wasn't an attack on anyone in particular insofar as a general warning due to recurring transgressions.

Archived